Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I should stop being cheap....pic

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:00 PM
  • 12 Replies

Took this HPT this morning! It was negative at 3 mins, came back in later this afternoon and found this. I had to look twice and then was like, OH its a evap! I don't think I like these tests! 

by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KAmamaJ
by Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:00 PM
Yeah, I buy clear blue. I've tried the others, but i don't like them. Good luck next cycle :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krystalgem85
by Krystal on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:02 PM

That happened with me when I got bto used cheap Amazon one but ended up as bfp. I took a lot lol then also got some from store. Good luck hope it is your bfp

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:08 PM

Thanks hun! Not officially TTC yet! Took this on a whim because I had been peeing more often then normal.  I just started tracking again to see when I will start Oing after having my baby girl a few months back! I don't cycle regularly so I just have to wait and see what my body decides to do. 

Quoting KAmamaJ: Yeah, I buy clear blue. I've tried the others, but i don't like them. Good luck next cycle :)

KAmamaJ
by Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:09 PM
Ah, well, good luck when you do!

I've dealt with irregular periods off and on, right now, they seem to be fairly regular, have been the last few months, so I'm actively ttc. Just this cycle and next though, then I'm calling it quits an having it all taken out, so I'm hoping my body cooperates.

Quoting NoraDun:

Thanks hun! Not officially TTC yet! Took this on a whim because I had been peeing more often then normal.  I just started tracking again to see when I will start Oing after having my baby girl a few months back! I don't cycle regularly so I just have to wait and see what my body decides to do. 

Quoting KAmamaJ: Yeah, I buy clear blue. I've tried the others, but i don't like them. Good luck next cycle :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:11 PM

I am pretty sure its not, but thank you! It was as negative as could be at the 2 min mark. This was hours later!! I don't have regular cycles, so about every 3 months I will test just to be sure I didn't O without realizing it. We aren't actually TTC yet, just getting back into tracking and waiting to see what my body decides to do! 

Quoting krystalgem85:

That happened with me when I got bto used cheap Amazon one but ended up as bfp. I took a lot lol then also got some from store. Good luck hope it is your bfp

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:16 PM

Oh I hope so too!!! Good Luck!! Yea generally speaking I have about one cycle a year! I have managed to ovulate a few times while taking fertility meds, or natural supplements! But this time around since we already have a large family when we actually start trying we will just let things go along naturally. See what happens! 

I hope your body cooperates hun!!!! Best of luck!!

Quoting KAmamaJ: Ah, well, good luck when you do! I've dealt with irregular periods off and on, right now, they seem to be fairly regular, have been the last few months, so I'm actively ttc. Just this cycle and next though, then I'm calling it quits an having it all taken out, so I'm hoping my body cooperates.
Quoting NoraDun:

KAmamaJ
by Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:18 PM
Thank you :)

I usually ovulate when I have a cycle, or I have every time I've tested, I just have very erratic cycles, sometimes they're as short as 11 days, or as long as 40, and then I have times like now, where they're more normal, 28 days and I ovulate. I'm using clomid this cycle and next, to increase my chances. I actually take my first dose tonight.

Quoting NoraDun:

Oh I hope so too!!! Good Luck!! Yea generally speaking I have about one cycle a year! I have managed to ovulate a few times while taking fertility meds, or natural supplements! But this time around since we already have a large family when we actually start trying we will just let things go along naturally. See what happens! 

I hope your body cooperates hun!!!! Best of luck!!

Quoting KAmamaJ: Ah, well, good luck when you do!

I've dealt with irregular periods off and on, right now, they seem to be fairly regular, have been the last few months, so I'm actively ttc. Just this cycle and next though, then I'm calling it quits an having it all taken out, so I'm hoping my body cooperates.

Quoting NoraDun:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lollypeg9896
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:54 PM
Damn those tests lol! I will say though that I've never had a BFP come up quickly or in the time limit on those, they seem to take 15 mins to process so if you test again wait a little longer before discounting it ;)
Pukity
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:50 PM
How did you use Soy?
I've heard different versions, some people say it's good and it works but I went to a yoga studio for fertility yoga and their nutritionist told me soy is bad for fertility. But you know I think I've tried everything for a sticky bean during the last 2 1/2 years that I'm really willing to give it a try.
I've conceived twice during this time but end up 1 in MC 2nd one was a CP. And I can't try anymore with clomid. My Dr is one of.those that is not willing to.give femara another try and basically all he's saying is that we need to go with IUI now. I'm just giving my body time to detox from all those drugs. Before considering IUI.
ewunia79
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:53 PM
that's a nasty evap! With color and all!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)