Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weird ovary pain? Anyone get this

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 8:27 PM
  • 7 Replies
Hey ladies last wed I got my first blazing positive opk. That was cd 15, it lasted thro cd 16 and started to die down cd 17. My temp has been up ever since and today is cd 20 and I have weird o like pains in my right side only... Same side I had on cd 17 which only lasted an hour max that day. But today is cd 20 and cervix is hard and dry still so Ik it's not o. It's a dull achy feel... What do you think this is? A cyst? Something with implanatation? It would only be about 4 days after o if everything is correct just nervous it's a cyst and that will make me not be able to get preg :(
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mamatink7
by Franceska on Nov. 16, 2015 at 8:33 PM
May be a cyst but that won't prevent you from getting pregnant though. If it keeps up, I'd ask ob for an ultrasound :)
Kelseygirl333
by Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 8:35 PM
So should that side still be able to release an egg? Even if it is a cyst

Quoting mamatink7: May be a cyst but that won't prevent you from getting pregnant though. If it keeps up, I'd ask ob for an ultrasound :)
mamatink7
by Franceska on Nov. 16, 2015 at 8:40 PM
Yeppers

Quoting Kelseygirl333: So should that side still be able to release an egg? Even if it is a cyst

Quoting mamatink7: May be a cyst but that won't prevent you from getting pregnant though. If it keeps up, I'd ask ob for an ultrasound :)
KTkoz214
by Member on Nov. 17, 2015 at 11:35 AM
I had a similar situation and had an ultra sound a few weeks ago. I have a small cyst on each ovary. Dr said it shouldn't prevent pregnancy. I have a follow up u/s in about 6 weeks to see if they've shrunk.
Kelseygirl333
by Member on Nov. 17, 2015 at 12:36 PM
Did doc say you could do anything to make them go away?

Quoting KTkoz214: I had a similar situation and had an ultra sound a few weeks ago. I have a small cyst on each ovary. Dr said it shouldn't prevent pregnancy. I have a follow up u/s in about 6 weeks to see if they've shrunk.
KTkoz214
by Member on Nov. 17, 2015 at 12:45 PM
Unfortunately no. He said time will tell if they will shrink/go away or if they will end up needing to be surgically removed. Weird thing though is I had the pain a week before my opk was positive. Then it just went away as suddenly as it started. I'm not sure if maybe my opk was wrong? Ill update you again after my second u/s Maybe my info can shed some light on your own.

Quoting Kelseygirl333: Did doc say you could do anything to make them go away?

Quoting KTkoz214: I had a similar situation and had an ultra sound a few weeks ago. I have a small cyst on each ovary. Dr said it shouldn't prevent pregnancy. I have a follow up u/s in about 6 weeks to see if they've shrunk.
Kelseygirl333
by Member on Nov. 17, 2015 at 1:44 PM
Thanks girl, I appreciate it! :)

Quoting KTkoz214: Unfortunately no. He said time will tell if they will shrink/go away or if they will end up needing to be surgically removed. Weird thing though is I had the pain a week before my opk was positive. Then it just went away as suddenly as it started. I'm not sure if maybe my opk was wrong? Ill update you again after my second u/s Maybe my info can shed some light on your own.

Quoting Kelseygirl333: Did doc say you could do anything to make them go away?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)