Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Chart help *new*

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:49 PM
  • 7 Replies
so I got the fertility friend app all rdownloaded but how don't use it an what are the dark green days then the light green day?

Any help would be great
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
natlogancas
by Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:50 PM

Mobile Photo

HopefulNik
by Nikki on Nov. 17, 2015 at 2:41 AM

The dark green outlined boxes (cd10-12) are possible fertile days and the light green(cd13) is possible ovualtion day . You can also click on the legend/key/help button and it will show what all of the different colors mean. A lot of the ladies here use Fertility Friend so dont hesitate to ask questions. GOODLUCK!!!

mamatink7
by Franceska on Nov. 17, 2015 at 6:17 AM
What hopefulnik said:)
The 16th is pink as its saying you may start af that day or the next. You must not have charted if it started yet. Chart everyday!!
Greens are predicting when you are fertile, giving you a fertile window, where it's high recommended to start bding. Ther more you put in you charts, the closer it'll pinpoint you.
Your calendar looks good and yes it'll change the longer you plug things in there.
Ff users are everywhere here, ask away!! Also the app is an amazing learning tool, they'll send you info in your mailbox daily teaching you different little hints to help your chart work best for you.

Quoting natlogancas:

Mobile Photo

natlogancas
by Member on Nov. 17, 2015 at 8:56 AM
So my hubby and I could try on the dark green days "We want a boy only" and would want to try to pass on his name sake. So we have been picky on not just going for it. He's leaving for the year but I will have a few days with him and it lines up on the fertile days.
Should we try?
We only bdibg right before I ovulated last month. Still no period tho. Af in 2 days expected
natlogancas
by Member on Nov. 17, 2015 at 9:17 AM
Also go I take my temp before I get out of bed? Or after I'm awake
natlogancas
by Member on Nov. 17, 2015 at 9:17 AM
Also go I take my temp before I get out of bed? Or after I'm awake
mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2015 at 10:32 AM
You temp every day same time before getting out of bed. Set a timer. Have the thermometer next to your bed for easy access. Make sure you have at least 3 consistent hours of sleep prior to temping.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)