Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm back! Just for this month maybe...

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 7:30 PM
  • 4 Replies
My Husband finally agreed to try again! It's been 3 almost 4 years since my daughter was born and I'm just so excited to get pregnant with what will be my youngest, last child before stopping. I always wanted a big family, but medical issues have stood in my way making conceiving difficult and keeping pregnancies even worse. The doctors tell me not to have a baby past age 35 (I'm only 33 this year but starting to feel my age!).
My last period was all over the place, starting early & staying late so I have no clue about ovulation day and I never did see anything indicating it happened. But we did do the deed...so I'm so so so hoping next month is a bfp for me! I know I don't always get to keep them, but the first step is actually getting a positive. Lol My husband hates the painful part of TTC, so I'm hoping this one is super quick for his sake. I am on the proper meds this time, so it could work if we hit the right day! Pray for me!!!
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
loquaciousred
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 10:11 PM
Done! Fx for you
luna321
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2016 at 2:09 AM
Gl to you! Fx you get a bfp and baby sticks!
Mrseoc
by Allie on Jan. 24, 2016 at 7:32 AM
Gl to you!
tonyanamelia
by Member on Jan. 28, 2016 at 11:01 AM
Thanks y'all! Now I have what looks like ovulation discharge but that would be a super late ovulation....more like the next period time. So now I don't know what to think. Still waiting I guess. Sigh I was hoping to test this weekend but now I'm not sure if it would be a waste. :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)