Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm back!!! :)

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 4:18 PM
  • 10 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Hi! I don't know if anyone is still here that was around when I was when ttc my son but I lived and breath cafemom while ttc my son. My husband has low and slow sperm and I have pcos and hypothyroidism which effect our ttc. Our son is now 16 months and we are gearing up for round 2 of ttc. Order black maca for him and red maca for me a couple days ago. This is what we believed got us pregnant the first time as the first month of doing so I ovulated in a healthy time frame and got pregnant. We start ttc in April when our son will be a year and half and we are so excited to give him a brother or a sister. Although we really want a girl as this will probably be our last. Any tips on ttc or ttc a girl are welcomed. Thanks for having me.
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamatink7
by Franceska on Feb. 6, 2016 at 7:18 PM
Welcome back!! I believe I remember you. He is so big now. Hope your stay is short and good luck with the maca. Do you use powder or drops or capsules? I think I will start powder in my smoothies, was using the drops in the fall.
cstarks90
by Courtney on Feb. 6, 2016 at 7:50 PM
Thank you I sure hope so!!! We use capsules just because they are easier lol. If you do red maca is suppose to be sweet and the best for women's fertility. :) I take 3000mg a day. How did u like the drops?

Quoting mamatink7: Welcome back!! I believe I remember you. He is so big now. Hope your stay is short and good luck with the maca. Do you use powder or drops or capsules? I think I will start powder in my smoothies, was using the drops in the fall.
mamatink7
by Franceska on Feb. 6, 2016 at 8:01 PM
Your welcome. 3000mg, is that to much? I know a certain amt is opposite effect. I like the drops, but harder to measure. 3drops in 4tsp water 4 times a day.

Quoting cstarks90: Thank you I sure hope so!!! We use capsules just because they are easier lol. If you do red maca is suppose to be sweet and the best for women's fertility. :) I take 3000mg a day. How did u like the drops?

Quoting mamatink7: Welcome back!! I believe I remember you. He is so big now. Hope your stay is short and good luck with the maca. Do you use powder or drops or capsules? I think I will start powder in my smoothies, was using the drops in the fall.
cstarks90
by Courtney on Feb. 6, 2016 at 8:44 PM
You literally can't overdose as it's a food. But 1500 to 4000 is the recommended amount. At 3000mg the best %of increased fertility occurred

Quoting mamatink7: Your welcome. 3000mg, is that to much? I know a certain amt is opposite effect. I like the drops, but harder to measure. 3drops in 4tsp water 4 times a day.

Quoting cstarks90: Thank you I sure hope so!!! We use capsules just because they are easier lol. If you do red maca is suppose to be sweet and the best for women's fertility. :) I take 3000mg a day. How did u like the drops?

mamatink7
by Franceska on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:07 PM
Oops meant, opposite effect as it acts like a contraceptive instead of fertility help:)

Quoting cstarks90: You literally can't overdose as it's a food. But 1500 to 4000 is the recommended amount. At 3000mg the best %of increased fertility occurred

Quoting mamatink7: Your welcome. 3000mg, is that to much? I know a certain amt is opposite effect. I like the drops, but harder to measure. 3drops in 4tsp water 4 times a day.

cstarks90
by Courtney on Feb. 7, 2016 at 1:55 AM
Lol I knew what u meant. 3000mg has had the best results. But u wanna work up to it. I only spent a couple days working up as I didn't have side effects

Quoting mamatink7: Oops meant, opposite effect as it acts like a contraceptive instead of fertility help:)

Quoting cstarks90: You literally can't overdose as it's a food. But 1500 to 4000 is the recommended amount. At 3000mg the best %of increased fertility occurred

tlparker004
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2016 at 12:50 AM
Lol every time it's almost "time to leave" because I remember someone, one of y'all goes another round.
tlparker004
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2016 at 12:51 AM
Good luck and baby dust!!!! :)
StubbsHope
by Member on Feb. 17, 2016 at 11:45 PM

Meeee toooooo! LOL

waitingmommy12
by Eva on Feb. 18, 2016 at 12:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Best of luck and welcome back :)

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)