Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Late ovulation....like really late??! TMI picture included

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:15 AM
  • 4 Replies
I went pee a little bit ago and i looked in the toliet and saw very stringy mucus dripping (sry if TMI) My LMP was 2/16/16 my cycle is usually between 28-33 days. can this be late ovulation or because my DH had unprotected sex last night.
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
volleystar017
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:18 AM

volleystar017
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:46 AM

BUMP!

MommyOfOne2710
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:25 PM
The last cycle I had, I didn't ovulate until CD 22 or 24. I normally ovulate around CD15 or 16. I was using OPKs and I knew I was ovulating based on the tests, CM, and CP. This was also the cycle where I got pregnant. :) Good luck!
volleystar017
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:44 PM

I dont test of anything, we use the cyclebeads app and NFP (Natural family Planning). i mean that the only way we are preventing and if we got pregnant we would be happy i meana we arent trying but not really preventing. how late were you when you tested. im due for my period 3/15-16 and i just checked my cervix and it was everything that it is supposed to be when fertile. I normally ovulate mid cycle too.  my boobs have been hurting since my last cycle (started right after) but i am getting some cramping llike im ovulating. what making ovulationg so late?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)