Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When I'm late someone gets pregnant

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:25 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this
Just my luck for the past year everytime I'm waiting for my period to come surprise she is late. When I test bfn okay til I hear someone I know just found out they are pregnant. It happened with my sister the next month friend of mine finds out she is pregnant. 2 months later same thing another friend of mine is pregnant. In December my soon to be sister in law finds out she is pregnant. In January my cousin too. Now I am staying away from calendars and period apps so I won't know if im late. On a different note maybe my time is coming up cause I'm running out of people to come up pregnant.
by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MeganSB
by Megan on Mar. 13, 2016 at 5:25 PM
I'm late but getting negatives and other ladies I know who aren't even trying are ending up pregnant! What the crap?!
mom_of_twingirl
by Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 5:27 PM

I am late to but havent tested.

baby4me86
by Roslyn on Mar. 14, 2016 at 4:01 PM
It sucks. It's sad that I'm not the only one. We try and end up with bfn. Fx you get a bfp soon.

Quoting MeganSB: I'm late but getting negatives and other ladies I know who aren't even trying are ending up pregnant! What the crap?!
baby4me86
by Roslyn on Mar. 14, 2016 at 4:12 PM
I haven't test myself I'm gonna give it a week or so of being late to test

Quoting mom_of_twingirl:

mom_of_twingirl
by Member on Mar. 14, 2016 at 4:14 PM
I tested but got a bfn

Quoting baby4me86: I haven't test myself I'm gonna give it a week or so of being late to test

Quoting mom_of_twingirl:

Mum_OfA_Angel
by Member on Mar. 14, 2016 at 4:16 PM
Yeah I know the feeling been trying for over 2 years and I'm 2 days late today and my sister found out she's 4 weeks pregnant and them I go to whipped and have pink brown blood on my tp. I just give up.
baby4me86
by Roslyn on Mar. 14, 2016 at 4:20 PM
My heart dropped when my sister told me. I was sad and happy and confused cause I just took a bite of my food when she told us. Now I feel pressure from her.

Quoting Mum_OfA_Angel: Yeah I know the feeling been trying for over 2 years and I'm 2 days late today and my sister found out she's 4 weeks pregnant and them I go to whipped and have pink brown blood on my tp. I just give up.
Mum_OfA_Angel
by Member on Mar. 14, 2016 at 4:40 PM
Yeah I know the feeling. I'm broke. I just want to crawl in a hole. I'm happy for her too but I'm also sad and I lost my twins at 6 months we've been trying ever since. I hope the very best for you.

Quoting baby4me86: My heart dropped when my sister told me. I was sad and happy and confused cause I just took a bite of my food when she told us. Now I feel pressure from her.

Quoting Mum_OfA_Angel: Yeah I know the feeling been trying for over 2 years and I'm 2 days late today and my sister found out she's 4 weeks pregnant and them I go to whipped and have pink brown blood on my tp. I just give up.
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Mar. 14, 2016 at 5:46 PM

you be late and I have some sickness for other people. When my sis was pregnant with nOw 19 yo Nephew I had all day sickness, my bf I craved all kinds of stuff, two co -workers I had cravings mood swings and gained weight.. lol our bodies are the craziest when ttc.

MeganSB
by Megan on Mar. 14, 2016 at 6:36 PM
Thanks hun I really hope you get yours too!

Quoting baby4me86: It sucks. It's sad that I'm not the only one. We try and end up with bfn. Fx you get a bfp soon.

Quoting MeganSB: I'm late but getting negatives and other ladies I know who aren't even trying are ending up pregnant! What the crap?!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)