Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 day late...bfn

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 6:39 PM
  • 17 Replies
I'm so irritated! I was late before but my dr blamed it on the holidays. I have taken several cheap tests and all negative. I feel hot like I have a fever off and on, very slight cramping like Af is coming but it hasn't yet, headaches off and on, I smell things that others can't smell, I have checked cm and nothing is pink or red. I'm so frustrated!
by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MeganSB
by Megan on Mar. 13, 2016 at 8:42 PM
Bump? Where is everybody?
wife-4-life
by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:27 PM
I'm sorry. Sometimes it may take longer. With my dd2, I didn't get a positive HPT until I was 10wks.
You can always call you dr and ask for a blood test. Those do not lie.
mamatink7
by Franceska on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:32 PM
Ugggh. Any way you ovulated later or something? I'd wait couple more days than retest perhaps.
Sorry my friend.
MeganSB
by Megan on Mar. 14, 2016 at 8:34 AM
I really hope so. With my youngest dd I was a few days late before getting a faint positive on a frer. So maybe.

Quoting wife-4-life: I'm sorry. Sometimes it may take longer. With my dd2, I didn't get a positive HPT until I was 10wks.
You can always call you dr and ask for a blood test. Those do not lie.
MeganSB
by Megan on Mar. 14, 2016 at 8:36 AM
It's possible. I had two separate occasions where I had fertile cm and bd'ed both times. But who knows lol. I just don't usually go past cd34 and today is cd36!

Quoting mamatink7: Ugggh. Any way you ovulated later or something? I'd wait couple more days than retest perhaps.
Sorry my friend.
mom_of_twingirl
by Member on Mar. 14, 2016 at 8:42 AM
I am sorry to hear thet it could be to early. I am 11 days late and haven't tested yet. Scared ill get a BFN. I have and feel the same when I was pregnant 9years ago. But I know things change.
MeganSB
by Megan on Mar. 14, 2016 at 8:45 AM
You have strong willpower! Wow! I can't not test lol. I tested this morning using another cheapie and a frer I don't see anything on the cheapie but I think I have line eye on the other. I feel like I might see something but it's probably my imagination playing trucks on me! Still no Af though so that's good!

Quoting mom_of_twingirl: I am sorry to hear thet it could be to early. I am 11 days late and haven't tested yet. Scared ill get a BFN. I have and feel the same when I was pregnant 9years ago. But I know things change.
mom_of_twingirl
by Member on Mar. 14, 2016 at 10:28 AM

I have been told that before. Everyone says that they would have tested after 3 days. I was thinking of testing but there has been a lot going on with my family that has been helping me not test. But I think that I am going to by a test or 3 today. NO AF in site. I hoping I am

Quoting MeganSB: You have strong willpower! Wow! I can't not test lol. I tested this morning using another cheapie and a frer I don't see anything on the cheapie but I think I have line eye on the other. I feel like I might see something but it's probably my imagination playing trucks on me! Still no Af though so that's good!
Quoting mom_of_twingirl: I am sorry to hear thet it could be to early. I am 11 days late and haven't tested yet. Scared ill get a BFN. I have and feel the same when I was pregnant 9years ago. But I know things change.

MeganSB
by Megan on Mar. 14, 2016 at 10:29 AM
When do you plan to test?

mom_of_twingirl
by Member on Mar. 14, 2016 at 10:31 AM

I am going to get test today. So i will test sometime today. 

Quoting MeganSB: When do you plan to test?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)