Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I Pregnant?

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 11:22 PM
  • 6 Replies

My ovulation date was on the 7th since i had all the symptoms especially the egg white discharge and since after ovulation i been cramping 1-6 dpo i been cramping its been going slightly but more mild or intense and i had other symptom's like elevated bbt, spotting, nausea no vomiting yet, increased appetite and etc and today is 6dpo for me and I'm still cramping at the moment while having a back ache and noticed a lotion-creamy and white discharge and i was was having hope what do you think?

by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 11:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
StarFlower2
by on Mar. 15, 2016 at 2:54 PM
2 moms liked this
Next time please put tmi warning in your title
I get that type of cervical fluid after ovulation till my period shows up also pms can mimic pregnancy symptoms so I wouldn't go by them just yet it's very early in your cycle good luck
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2016 at 6:17 PM
2 moms liked this

Right now you are experiencing typical symptoms from an increase in progesterone which happens after ovulation. Some cycles progesterone levels can be higher then other thus causing more "pregnant-like" symptoms. But they are just from the hormone. 

Implantation occurs between 6-12 dpo, and it generally takes 48 hrs after implantation to get a positive test. Generally speaking true pregnancy symptoms won't occur until you can get a positive test. 

Also causes for cramping is the corpus luteum cyst, which is what produce progesterone until either the egg deteriorates and AF begins or the placenta takes over.  This can cause crampiness as well. 

All this to say it is far too soon to know if you are preggo as the egg likely hasn't even had the chance to implant! Wait a week and test! Good Luck

mamatink7
by Franceska on Mar. 15, 2016 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Way to soon to know if pregnancy symptoms or not. 6dpo-12dpo is when implanting happens, you may get IB; you may not. You may not feel it but you may. Only about 30% actually feel or get true IB. Just keep temping and checking but don't OVER symptom watch or it'll drive you inside.
ccoyle4
by Caitlin on Mar. 16, 2016 at 12:49 AM
I get that type of cervical fluid after ovulation up until AF starts. I've only gotten IB with two of 6 pregnancies. It happened when I found out with my second pregnancy which ended in miscarriage, and I had a little brown spotting with this pregnancy a few days before expected AF
noonelikeme564
by Group Admin on Mar. 16, 2016 at 7:05 AM
Definitely!:-)♡♡♡♡

Quoting mamatink7: Way to soon to know if pregnancy symptoms or not. 6dpo-12dpo is when implanting happens, you may get IB; you may not. You may not feel it but you may. Only about 30% actually feel or get true IB. Just keep temping and checking but don't OVER symptom watch or it'll drive you inside.
noonelikeme564
by Group Admin on Mar. 16, 2016 at 7:06 AM
Well said!:-)♡♡♡♡

Quoting NoraDun:

Right now you are experiencing typical symptoms from an increase in progesterone which happens after ovulation. Some cycles progesterone levels can be higher then other thus causing more "pregnant-like" symptoms. But they are just from the hormone. 

Implantation occurs between 6-12 dpo, and it generally takes 48 hrs after implantation to get a positive test. Generally speaking true pregnancy symptoms won't occur until you can get a positive test. 

Also causes for cramping is the corpus luteum cyst, which is what produce progesterone until either the egg deteriorates and AF begins or the placenta takes over.  This can cause crampiness as well. 

All this to say it is far too soon to know if you are preggo as the egg likely hasn't even had the chance to implant! Wait a week and test! Good Luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)