Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New and needing help

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 6:36 PM
  • 11 Replies

Mobile Photo

Hello my name is Amber and my husbands name is Pete I have a lovely five year old step daughter nd we are looking to add a new addition to our family. I am a stay at home step mom and never go out I would love to find some friends to talk to on here as well
So my question is
Is this a positive or negative ovulation test?
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 6:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamatink7
by Franceska on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:19 PM
Welcome!! Looks negative to me, but keep testing. You just need them to be as close to the same darkness as each other.
We are a great group of ladies struggling with TTC so talk and ask away ♡
Hope your stay is short and sweet
Amberpete123
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:40 PM
Thank you very much! I am trying to stay positive and I'm so unclear if I've missed it or it hasn't happened yet . We will see I'll learn it!

Quoting mamatink7: Welcome!! Looks negative to me, but keep testing. You just need them to be as close to the same darkness as each other.
mamatink7
by Franceska on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:33 PM
Your welcome! just keep testing. Once you get a positive, you'll ovulate within 24-36 hours.

Quoting Amberpete123: Thank you very much! I am trying to stay positive and I'm so unclear if I've missed it or it hasn't happened yet . We will see I'll learn it!

Quoting mamatink7: Welcome!! Looks negative to me, but keep testing. You just need them to be as close to the same darkness as each other.
wiccanlove92
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 4:08 AM

If this isnt positive yet it looks very close to me, Id be BDing as much as possible just to be safe. Good luck!

mattiehatter
by Mary on Mar. 23, 2016 at 4:12 AM
It's almost there! Best of luck!
Amberpete123
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 9:23 AM
So that's what I was thinking that if it isn't quiet there but almost it must be on its way right? Don't worry I still made sure to cover all my bases 😜

Quoting wiccanlove92:

If this isnt positive yet it looks very close to me, Id be BDing as much as possible just to be safe. Good luck!

Amberpete123
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 9:24 AM
Thank you!!!!! Almost almost woot woot ! Hahaha

Quoting mattiehatter: It's almost there! Best of luck!
Amberpete123
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 9:47 AM

Mobile Photo

Today it's lighter could this mean I already ovulated like mega early this cycle? Hm...

Quoting Amberpete123: Thank you!!!!! Almost almost woot woot ! Hahaha

Quoting mattiehatter: It's almost there! Best of luck!
Amberpete123
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 9:49 AM

Mobile Photo

I have been trying six months without opks and online help. This is my first month here though....
And it looks like my opk is lighter today. Ugh so confused

Quoting Amberpete123: Thank you very much! I am trying to stay positive and I'm so unclear if I've missed it or it hasn't happened yet . We will see I'll learn it!

goldenjoy
by Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 9:56 AM

Hang in there and keep testing! My lines would be very faint one day and close the next....did that days 10-19...then day 20...BAM: perfect positive OPK.

Quoting Amberpete123:

Mobile Photo

I have been trying six months without opks and online help. This is my first month here though.... And it looks like my opk is lighter today. Ugh so confused
Quoting mamatink7: Welcome!! Looks negative to me, but keep testing. You just need them to be as close to the same darkness as each other. We are a great group of ladies struggling with TTC so talk and ask away ♡ Hope your stay is short and sweet

GoldenJoy xoxo

twenty-five...Newly Wed...TTC as of June 2014....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)