Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just venting /:

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 6:47 PM
  • 9 Replies
Currently 3 weeks out from my D&C, just waiting around for a period.
I feel like such a brat sometimes getting jealous of new pregnancies posted on Facebook. It's such an ugly feeling and it makes me feel like such a bad person ):
I would never say anything negative to those people of course and I am beyond excited for others but I can't help but feel a tiny bit of sadness.
Even then, I feel guilty for having a pity party when I know there are others who have been struggling for so long and I only just started ttc this year.
Sorry for the rant, I just don't have any other close women in my life who have gone through anything similar.
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 6:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lovemylife_15
by Ally on Mar. 22, 2016 at 6:52 PM
I felt the same way,I was trying to heal and everyone I knew was popping up pregnant and I struggled to muster up an ounce of happiness for them
ELISAxiii
by Elisa on Mar. 22, 2016 at 6:54 PM
It's so frustrating /;

Quoting lovemylife_15: I felt the same way,I was trying to heal and everyone I knew was popping up pregnant and I struggled to muster up an ounce of happiness for them
lovemylife_15
by Ally on Mar. 22, 2016 at 6:55 PM
I completely understand,it made the healing process harder because I flip flopped between accepting what happened and being angry and bitter

Quoting ELISAxiii: It's so frustrating /;

Quoting lovemylife_15: I felt the same way,I was trying to heal and everyone I knew was popping up pregnant and I struggled to muster up an ounce of happiness for them
ELISAxiii
by Elisa on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:15 PM
Exactly! I'll think to myself that it's okay and it happens, just gotta move forward and everything will be okay. Then all of a sudden I'm angry and upset -___-

Quoting lovemylife_15: I completely understand,it made the healing process harder because I flip flopped between accepting what happened and being angry and bitter

Quoting ELISAxiii: It's so frustrating /;

MissZee4
by Marissa on Mar. 22, 2016 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I posted almost this same exact thing a couple months ago. I had a d&c December 17 and didn't get a period until February 22 so I know how hard waiting can be. I'm sorry.
Rabby
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 3:38 AM
1 mom liked this

It seems to be very natural to get a little upset when you are struggling for a pregnancy and even the once who dnt want it are the once getting pregnant. I have friends who are rather trying soooo hard not to get pregnant after having 3 or 4 kids easily and here I am trying sooooooooooo hard to have a first child. They say the world is not fair but one thing I have learnt thru it all is if you are meant to be a mother, no matter how long it takes we will surely also have our rainbow babies. 

wiccanlove92
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 3:45 AM
1 mom liked this

I feel the same way and Im not even officially TTC yet, just waiting for hubby to give the go ahead to stop using birth control. Weve agreed to wait one more cycle and discuss it then since I want baby #4 and hes still going back and forth on the issue. Sometimes he wants to just stop birth control and let nature take its course and other times he wants to continue preventing indefinitely. 

kit279
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 7:52 AM
1 mom liked this
It can get hard. My mc was in December and I still have difficult days. Tbh there are days I avoid fb right now because most of it (like 99%) is filled with infants and pregnancy, and most of those pregnancy's are accidental. So I go threw periods where I just want to cry. Its ok to have a hard day. Accept your feelings and then focus on something good in your life.
ELISAxiii
by Elisa on Mar. 24, 2016 at 3:44 AM
Thank you all so much for your support. I've even been avoiding coming on here sometimes so that I'm not constantly obsessing over it. Maybe I need a little social media break to help.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)