Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Unexplained temp spikes?

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:45 PM
  • 3 Replies

Does anyone else get random temp spikes? I see a spike if I have any alcohol the night before. Even a half of glass of wine will send it sky rocketing. But I had a sudden spike yesterday with no explination. I had thought maybe I ovulated but my temp dropped today. 

I have to do some research but does anyone know when your body attempts to ovulate but fails can you visually see a rise? Or would you not?

by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
gchorses4life
by Stefanie on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:07 PM

I get random temp spikes or drops when my body tried to ovulate but failed. it did this about 2 or 3 times before I actually did with this pregnancy. I also got positive opks but my body failed each time until cd 85 it finally did. I have PCOS so my body is always haywire.

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:09 PM

I have PCOS as well, and my body does the same. I was curious if that is what I was seeing. Thanks for sharing hun! Congrats on your pregnancy! 

Quoting gchorses4life:

I get random temp spikes or drops when my body tried to ovulate but failed. it did this about 2 or 3 times before I actually did with this pregnancy. I also got positive opks but my body failed each time until cd 85 it finally did. I have PCOS so my body is always haywire.

gchorses4life
by Stefanie on Mar. 23, 2016 at 8:00 AM
I hate pcos. My body has done some weird things. It's a pain when ttc cause that's when it acts up most at least for me lol. Takes so long to conceive as well. Thank you :) trying to enjoy it since this is my last baby. My body has been wacky since we lost our daughter in 2013.

Quoting NoraDun:

I have PCOS as well, and my body does the same. I was curious if that is what I was seeing. Thanks for sharing hun! Congrats on your pregnancy! 

Quoting gchorses4life:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)