Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ladies who do Clomid.

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 9:07 AM
  • 6 Replies
I felt like this month was weird. My first month on Clomid in 2 years...and I supposedly didn't ovulate until day 21....which is very late for me. In the past i have always thought I o'd earlier on Clomid. I didn't take it days 3-7 because they messed up the prescription... I plan on 3-7 this cycle. I have never temped at the same time....and now am thinking maybe I o'd earlier and didn't catch it because I was depending on the chart and OPKs which are notorious ly inaccurate for PCOS at times. What are the things you do? Someone suggested sex every other day from cd7 to 8dpo....I mean that would cover it....but that is a lot of sex
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Amanda-x3
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:34 PM
Idk, this is my first time ever taking clomid and I'm on day 2 of it. CD 6.

Here's a bump.
Mariposababy581
by Member on Apr. 15, 2016 at 12:02 AM
I did clomid March 22-26. I didn't get around to going in for ultrasound but my opk estimate was April 4th. My period is due next Wednesday. I took the clear blue test this morning and had the faintest line imaginable barely a hue. I'm 6 days till my period so I waited 6 hrs without peeing and took the digital one. It says pregnant 1-2 weeks so I have to call doctor to see him and confirm. I'm praying everything is good.
Mariposababy581
by Member on Apr. 15, 2016 at 12:03 AM
Oh I took clomid days 3-7 and that cycle was ROUGH!!
valarie1979
by Member on Apr. 15, 2016 at 9:48 AM
I starr, first time saturday
florallove92
by Group Admin on Apr. 15, 2016 at 9:12 PM

I only did one round but I got my positive OPK on CD 14 or 15. Also had coinciding cramps, so I assume it was O. It is common to ovulate late on Clomid apparently. We BD'd every other day from the day AF left til around 2 or 3 DPO

OKH031214
by Lauren on Apr. 15, 2016 at 9:18 PM
I normally o around day 19....and Clomid has always made me o earlier ...I typically take it day 3-7. This cycle I believe I ovulated on day 16 or 17. Great OPKs....stong pain in my right pelvic regions.pretty sure we did it. We are just bombarding my uterus right now...lol. Hoping this is it.

Quoting florallove92:

I only did one round but I got my positive OPK on CD 14 or 15. Also had coinciding cramps, so I assume it was O. It is common to ovulate late on Clomid apparently. We BD'd every other day from the day AF left til around 2 or 3 DPO

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)