Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this normal.. please help

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 4:49 PM
  • 10 Replies

Mobile Photo

Hey, ladies
How is everyone going? Well this is my first time charting, in as u can see in the pic i had a positive opk on day 12, and they went negative the next day, well im wondering is that normal to just have it that short? Thats probly the reason we havent gotten pregnant, becasue my LH is so short and i ovulate for that one day, i had alot of like shooting pains, that day when i ovulated. Please is anyone this short? Sorry if this question sounds silly, first time charting anything

Thank u so much for looking, baby dust to all :)
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamatink7
by Franceska on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:03 PM
What time of day do you opk test and chart it? It's possible to have this. You only ovulate one day anyways. The day you have positive opk test, within 24-36 hrs later you will ovulate.
ginlee625
by Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:11 PM
I only ever got positives one day and I got pregnant.
Laylasmumttcn2
by Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:44 PM
I test every morning at 7:30am and then i chart it after i get the results from opk, we bd the day before and day after the opk, so hopefully it worked :)

Thank u so much baby dust to u

Quoting mamatink7: What time of day do you opk test and chart it? It's possible to have this. You only ovulate one day anyways. The day you have positive opk test, within 24-36 hrs later you will ovulate.
Laylasmumttcn2
by Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:45 PM
Oh really, congratulations. I hope it works for me too

Thank u so much :)

Quoting ginlee625: I only ever got positives one day and I got pregnant.
_ethansmommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:50 PM
When I was charting I got a positive for two days, turns out that month I didn't ovulate. Every other month I got only one positive strip. Same for the month I got pregnant. Baby dust to you Hun!
mamatink7
by Franceska on Mar. 30, 2016 at 7:36 PM
Thank you, definitely need it this time;)
What opk do you use? If you don't use digital opk, I wouldn't test until afternoon.

Quoting Laylasmumttcn2: I test every morning at 7:30am and then i chart it after i get the results from opk, we bd the day before and day after the opk, so hopefully it worked :)

Quoting mamatink7: What time of day do you opk test and chart it? It's possible to have this. You only ovulate one day anyways. The day you have positive opk test, within 24-36 hrs later you will ovulate.
Laylasmumttcn2
by Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 7:51 PM
That happened to me years ago when i tried opk's but i didnt chart then, i got two days of positive opks and that was it i didnt use them again, this time i only got a positive for one day. Congratulations thank u so much

Quoting _ethansmommy: When I was charting I got a positive for two days, turns out that month I didn't ovulate. Every other month I got only one positive strip. Same for the month I got pregnant. Baby dust to you Hun!
Laylasmumttcn2
by Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 7:53 PM
Your very welcome :) I use the digital in the mornings and then i use the strips in the afternoon, i use two different ones just in case one is wrong

Quoting mamatink7: Thank you, definitely need it this time;)
What opk do you use? If you don't use digital opk, I wouldn't test until afternoon.

Quoting Laylasmumttcn2: I test every morning at 7:30am and then i chart it after i get the results from opk, we bd the day before and day after the opk, so hopefully it worked :)

Laylasmumttcn2
by Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 9:27 PM
I had some clear sticky CM. What does that mean? Sorry to be annoying :)
Laylasmumttcn2
by Member on Mar. 31, 2016 at 12:59 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)