Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help me figure out if...

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:54 PM
  • 5 Replies
I need to bother testing or not! Yep, I totally had that happen. Just got my reversal March 16. Started my period March 17. Also began using clear blue digital fertility monitor, for when I want to start trying in May. Because it's my first cycle, it had me start testing on day 5 aka March 22. It was sitting on low so when I felt up for sex dh was happy to oblige. I planned to not have sex when it went to high and peak. On March 28 I tested, it said low. We had sex twice. The next day it went to peak. Totally skipped high. Today is day 2 on peak. What do you ladies think? Just wait for af or get ready to test?
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mamatink7
by Franceska on Mar. 30, 2016 at 7:40 PM
Wait for af. When you test with those, do you test with FMU or SMU? That's when you're supposed to test with that opk.
Just cause it skipped doesn't mean anything, it's all based on hormones. It's your first cycle after reversal, give it time and get used to things.
Good luck
musicNcaffeine
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 9:11 PM
I'm not good with all the terms. The directions say first urine of the morning. Well it depends on each persons schedule. So that's what I use. I know it is hormone based, just wondering if I got pregnant 10 weeks earlier than my doctor would like. I was honestly surprised I ovulated, I figured the reversal would mess me up.

We shall see. Thanks!

Quoting mamatink7: Wait for af. When you test with those, do you test with FMU or SMU? That's when you're supposed to test with that opk.
Just cause it skipped doesn't mean anything, it's all based on hormones. It's your first cycle after reversal, give it time and get used to things.
Good luck
mamatink7
by Franceska on Mar. 30, 2016 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Ok, cool beans ♡ you're good. I'd just wait for af to come or not then test. I'm surprised as well but it still may mean it'll take some time for all hormones to add back up for that BFP.
Hugs your way.

Quoting musicNcaffeine: I'm not good with all the terms. The directions say first urine of the morning. Well it depends on each persons schedule. So that's what I use. I know it is hormone based, just wondering if I got pregnant 10 weeks earlier than my doctor would like. I was honestly surprised I ovulated, I figured the reversal would mess me up.

We shall see. Thanks!

Quoting mamatink7: Wait for af. When you test with those, do you test with FMU or SMU? That's when you're supposed to test with that opk.
Good luck
musicNcaffeine
by on Mar. 31, 2016 at 7:02 AM
Bump.
luna321
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2016 at 8:54 AM
i would wait for af if you can or test just because it is possible. Of course just because it peaked does not mean you O it still could take a while. Good luck to you!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)