Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dpo.....

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 7:17 PM
  • 5 Replies
So my friend and her hubby are ttc and she had a period March 7th and her cycles are 28. So her question is how many dpo is she? I really don't know what to tell her. Do any of you ladies know or can give her any advice. Thanks.
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
musicNcaffeine
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 7:20 PM
She should be starting another period if her cycles are that predictable. If she hasn't, I recommend testing!
Wishingforbaby1
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 7:26 PM
Her period was kinda weird this month. She told me that it lasted for 5 days and it was heavy without clots. Her periods usually last for 7 days.

Quoting musicNcaffeine: She should be starting another period if her cycles are that predictable. If she hasn't, I recommend testing!
Wishingforbaby1
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 7:38 PM
Bump
mamatink7
by Franceska on Mar. 30, 2016 at 7:44 PM
Not sure when she ovulated or if she did. When did she ovulate? A shorter period by 2 days doesn't mean anything. Cycles change without warning.
She MAY have ovulated on the 21st which would put her at 8dpo. Still to early to test. She's due for af next Monday IF things are perfect.
musicNcaffeine
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 9:05 PM
Yep, I was a week off. Oy. Sorry! But this mama nailed it.

Quoting mamatink7: Not sure when she ovulated or if she did. When did she ovulate? A shorter period by 2 days doesn't mean anything. Cycles change without warning.
She MAY have ovulated on the 21st which would put her at 8dpo. Still to early to test. She's due for af next Monday IF things are perfect.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)