Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi ladies

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 7:03 AM
  • 4 Replies
My name is Jennifer and this is my 2nd time in here! I have a 12.5yo daughter from a previous marriage, and my now husband and I have a 3yo and a 13mo. We have been not trying but not preventing since our 13mo was born but this is the first cycle we have started actually trying! I need yalls opinion on some opk so I will post in comments. Hope everyone gets their sticky bfp very soon! :)
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 7:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 7:10 AM

Mobile Photo

Not sure if it's positive or not because of the dark line mixed into the test line . Can see it better on my phone but looking at the preview I can't see it so who knows lol think on its an almost pos but that line has me wondering. Dh and I are bd regularly so really it doesn't matter but would like to know something since I can't temp just yet.
DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 7:11 AM

Yeah can't see it on here but on phone and through a fb message it's noticeabl. ITs a skinny line thats as dark as the test line but the rest is lighter.

MeganSB
by Megan on Apr. 8, 2016 at 7:50 AM

I dont think thats positive. The test line needs to be as dark as the control line or darker. Good luck!

DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 8:30 AM
Yeah only part of it that's as dark as control line is a skinny line to far right. These things confuse me because sometimes I'll get a thick line then other times just a skinny one in the middle. Going to order some online if I don't get pregnant this cycle, for the next

Quoting MeganSB:

I dont think thats positive. The test line needs to be as dark as the control line or darker. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)