Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 1:01 AM
  • 4 Replies
Hi everyone, I'm new and just wanted to get my feelings out there I guess. My SO and I are actively ttc beginning this cycle. I'm on cd 1 currently and trying to cover all my bases. I am new at charting but I'm doing that, i take prenatal vitamins daily, and have for a few months now, and I just got clearblue advanced digital opks. I'm 26 and had a miscarriage when I was 20, at 8 weeks. I'm really nervous and trying not to stress but it sort of feels like I'm carrying all of my feelings alone. SO and I talk, but he wasn't there for my miscarriage. I don't want any friends or family to know we're ttc, and if I get pregnant I don't want anyone to know for a good while. I'm a little worried because of that but trying to stay positive and be as healthy as I can be this go around. Any additional tips and advice is welcomed and appreciated! I look forward to the journey ahead and getting to know you ladies more!
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 1:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Rabby
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 2:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group. I ope you get more help and support from the lovely ladies here. Wish you all the best TTC and ope it happens for you soonest.

ashcf10
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 2:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome! I had two miscarriages when I was younger with a fiancé... We ended up splitting up. (I'm married to the father of my two kids) After I got pregnant the second time I didn't tell anyone about being pregnant for a few weeks and then I just told my fiancé and his mom. When I started realizing i was having a miscarriage I finally told my mom. It was rough. I got pregnant with my son when I wasn't trying. I was with my now husband but we were just dating. I was on birth control so it was unexpected. We told more people than I wanted because his family was the type that gets married before the baby is born although everything worked out and we were blessed with our perfect little boy. We had to have fertility help to get pregnant with our daughter and now we're not on birth control. I'm going to see what happens and this summer I'll make an appointment with the RE if I'm not pregnant and if the time is right. If you have any questions feel free to ask any of us!
MeganSB
by Megan on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group! I've been ttc for a year now. It isnt easy, and sometimes I feel like the only one trying, lol.  I dont chart so im no help there lol.  But its a good group of ladies so im sure someone will help you with that!

socal89
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:04 PM
Thank you, ladies! I'm excited to have support here. It's so stressful sometimes so I'm really glad I found you all!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)