Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Possible Pregnancy chance or keep going?

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:13 AM
  • 5 Replies
So trying harder this time, staying relaxed and calm but being do confused about ovulation I did calculated my last period days gor my cycle length Jan, 21-26 Feb, 22-26 Mar, 25-30 and they gave me 32 days and don't know if i should trust it go to different ovulation calculator's and they gave me different ovulation days like the 10, 11, 12,13, or 14th and say fertile days 7-12 and fertile period 11-14 what is it? Should we keep going ?

This is our intercourse days and how many times that day

2- two times

3- two times

7- two times

9- four times

And still leaking do i still get pregnant even if possibly ovulation is 13 or 14 day?
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mattiehatter
by Mary on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:06 AM
You may actually be going a little too much which could lower his counts and lessen your chances. What's likely falling out is semen which is only 1% sperm according to Google. Some stuff is going to come outo including what you're producing as well.
JCplus1
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:09 AM
For best results use opk or temp.
The calculators are just an estimate of when you ovulate.

My Dr told us to have sex every other day from cd 9-21.
Seagodess
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:44 PM

Dont trust an ovulation calculator. Those are just guessing. Use OPK's and temp. With a 32 day cycle, its more likely that you are ovulating closer to the 14th. As someone else mentioned, having that much sex will lower the sperm count. Its better to wait 24 hours between to let it build back up and create healthy ones.

kit279
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:50 PM
I agree with the other women, use opks and/or temping to figure out your ovulation. After a couple of cycles you'll get a clear picture of when you ovulate. During your fertile window, wait at least 24 hrs between having sex. Give his swimmers a chance to refresh! Lol. Good luck!
MeganSB
by Megan on Apr. 11, 2016 at 1:11 PM

The only thing those are good for is tracking Af....and even then it gets it wrong sometimes!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)