Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't have a pic but I do have a question about wondfos

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 2:24 PM
  • 12 Replies
So I bought 10mlu tests from Amazon UK (I'm in Texas)

I've heard that the line stays faint and shows up after 5 minutes a lot... It's one step so not exactly wondfo it'd the UK wondfo

Anyone know if this is true cuz if so I think I got a bfp today
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lollypeg9896
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:35 PM
Yes it's true, all my wondfo tests took 5 mins or more to get a good line. Fx it's your bfp!
Elizabethian
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:50 PM
Did you ever get any Evaps???

I'm about 8-9dpo and just tested again but there's a few debts in the test so I'm calling it unreliable I'm going to test again in the morning... It's been 13 mins and the slight shadow I kept thinking I saw might be a thing I'm just not sure but I think there's color to it but my phone won't pic up a pic of it but it's getting darker just watt past the 5 min mark

Quoting Lollypeg9896: Yes it's true, all my wondfo tests took 5 mins or more to get a good line. Fx it's your bfp!
Lollypeg9896
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:26 PM
No evaps on wondfos but I have had them on dollar store, Walmart and FRER. Do you have a pic?

Quoting Elizabethian: Did you ever get any Evaps???

I'm about 8-9dpo and just tested again but there's a few debts in the test so I'm calling it unreliable I'm going to test again in the morning... It's been 13 mins and the slight shadow I kept thinking I saw might be a thing I'm just not sure but I think there's color to it but my phone won't pic up a pic of it but it's getting darker just watt past the 5 min mark

Quoting Lollypeg9896: Yes it's true, all my wondfo tests took 5 mins or more to get a good line. Fx it's your bfp!
Elizabethian
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:37 PM

i do but it just looks like a flash of bfn

Quoting Lollypeg9896: No evaps on wondfos but I have had them on dollar store, Walmart and FRER. Do you have a pic?
Quoting Elizabethian: Did you ever get any Evaps??? I'm about 8-9dpo and just tested again but there's a few debts in the test so I'm calling it unreliable I'm going to test again in the morning... It's been 13 mins and the slight shadow I kept thinking I saw might be a thing I'm just not sure but I think there's color to it but my phone won't pic up a pic of it but it's getting darker just watt past the 5 min mark

Elizabethian
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:39 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Quoting Lollypeg9896: No evaps on wondfos but I have had them on dollar store, Walmart and FRER. Do you have a pic?

Elizabethian
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:42 PM

if anyone wants to tweak thats fine but it looks bfn on the cam

Lollypeg9896
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:46 PM
It's hard to tell from the picture but I think I can see it too. Definitely keep testing and FX!

Quoting Elizabethian:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Elizabethian
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:51 PM

thanks and i'll update in the morning with FMU... i have to get up around 6:30 for work... i get to sleep in!!! haha

Quoting Lollypeg9896: It's hard to tell from the picture but I think I can see it too. Definitely keep testing and FX!
Quoting Elizabethian:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Quoting Elizabethian: Did you ever get any Evaps??? I'm about 8-9dpo and just tested again but there's a few debts in the test so I'm calling it unreliable I'm going to test again in the morning... It's been 13 mins and the slight shadow I kept thinking I saw might be a thing I'm just not sure but I think there's color to it but my phone won't pic up a pic of it but it's getting darker just watt past the 5 min mark

mattiehatter
by Mary on Apr. 12, 2016 at 12:54 AM
Those tests are awful. I was roughly 10 days late before I got an even halfway decent line on one.

Quoting Elizabethian:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Laylasmumttcn2
by Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 1:06 AM

Mobile Photo

I tweaked it for u, i think i see something, good luck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)