Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Zoey is 5 days old - pics!

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:06 PM
  • 14 Replies

I've also come to the conclusion, that maternity clothes worn AFTER giving birth are very NOT flattering to your figure once you don't have a baby pooch. O.o My stomach is pretty flat now, but I need to lose the 15-20lbs of baby chub I put on that wasn't the baby.

I only lost 10lbs after I had her. I think it should come off pretty quick, but I'm still pretty sore, so walking is going to need to wait a few more days. I plan on going on a zoo trip next week for my toddlers 2nd birthday. And now that the weather is super nice here, going out for a walk in the early morning and late evening will help.

My kids didn't really want to cooperate for pictures though. They were being silly. LOL

by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Meg2011425
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:09 PM
Cute pics!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kajira
by Emma on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:19 PM

It was impossible to get the kids to look at me

Quoting Meg2011425: Cute pics!

MarriedMyPrince
by Sarah on Apr. 12, 2016 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this
These are the best kind of pictures. You don't realize it when your taking them,because they aren't doing what you want them too. But later on you realize these are your babies and they are being themselves and well...that's why you love them. There yours and they are there own little persons. Cute pics
kajira
by Emma on Apr. 12, 2016 at 2:05 AM

hows your little girl doing?

Quoting MarriedMyPrince: These are the best kind of pictures. You don't realize it when your taking them,because they aren't doing what you want them too. But later on you realize these are your babies and they are being themselves and well...that's why you love them. There yours and they are there own little persons. Cute pics

mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 8:37 AM
I still can't believe how that baby was not popping out like a sore thumb in your belly. Super adorable! Your kids are beautiful.
kajira
by Emma on Apr. 12, 2016 at 8:54 AM

a sore thumb? lol i'm trying to understand the visual reference and i'm not getting it you'll have to explain the slang to me lol

Quoting mommymary6507: I still can't believe how that baby was not popping out like a sore thumb in your belly. Super adorable! Your kids are beautiful.

MarriedMyPrince
by Sarah on Apr. 12, 2016 at 10:01 AM
She's doing great!No more cardiac monitor I have a cordless baby...FINALLY! She's just so darn cute. Even being a preemie, she's tries too coo,she smiles all the time. On purpose. especially when she sees daddy. She mimics him.
Last night he was saying "your daddy's pretty girl aren't you". Over and over. He nodded, she did too while smiling. Got it on video.

Can't get over how beautiful your family is. That little Zoey is too precious!you having more kids?

Quoting kajira:

Quoting MarriedMyPrince: These are the best kind of pictures. You don't realize it when your taking them,because they aren't doing what you want them too. But later on you realize these are your babies and they are being themselves and well...that's why you love them. There yours and they are there own little persons. Cute pics

mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this
It wasn't out there like all my pregnancies have been. Basically lol. You were still so tiny.

Quoting kajira:

a sore thumb? lol i'm trying to understand the visual reference and i'm not getting it you'll have to explain the slang to me lol

Quoting mommymary6507: I still can't believe how that baby was not popping out like a sore thumb in your belly. Super adorable! Your kids are beautiful.

kajira
by Emma on Apr. 12, 2016 at 11:27 AM

Yes. We plan on tTC again when she's between 6-9 months old.  we won't prevent, but actively trying we'll wait a few months.

Quoting MarriedMyPrince: She's doing great!No more cardiac monitor I have a cordless baby...FINALLY! She's just so darn cute. Even being a preemie, she's tries too coo,she smiles all the time. On purpose. especially when she sees daddy. She mimics him. Last night he was saying "your daddy's pretty girl aren't you". Over and over. He nodded, she did too while smiling. Got it on video. Can't get over how beautiful your family is. That little Zoey is too precious!you having more kids?
Quoting kajira:

kajira
by Emma on Apr. 12, 2016 at 12:21 PM

She was really low and head down the entire time, so I never got super big with her because she was wedged really low in my hips I guess. LOL

Quoting mommymary6507: It wasn't out there like all my pregnancies have been. Basically lol. You were still so tiny.
Quoting kajira:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)