Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So are you ladies telling me this is negative?

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 9:20 AM
  • 35 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Are these all negative or positive or some in between?! Help six days of this!!!
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amberpete123
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 9:24 AM
Bump
Mrseoc
by Allie on Apr. 20, 2016 at 9:28 AM
From what I've read the control line and the test line should be the same color.

It looks like you're getting very close. Maybe tomorrow or this afternoon. If I where you I'd start bding and not stop until your temps show you o'ed.
Amberpete123
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 9:29 AM
I don't temp. 😫😕
This is so confusing I've been bding like crazy I don't want to anymore lol 😩😩

Quoting Mrseoc: From what I've read the control line and the test line should be the same color.

It looks like you're getting very close. Maybe tomorrow or this afternoon. If I where you I'd start bding and not stop until your temps show you o'ed.
MommyOfOne2710
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 9:31 AM
That's very close to being positive. Hang in there mama. :)
Mrseoc
by Allie on Apr. 20, 2016 at 9:34 AM
Lol! I know that feeling. I feel like we've been trying forever.

You can grab a bbt thermometer at a drug store for about 10 bucks. If you're temping then you can know for sure that you o'ed and what day it happened.

You might ovulate later than you think. I o' between cd 21 and cd 28.
What cycle of trying is this for you?

Quoting Amberpete123: I don't temp. 😫😕

Quoting Mrseoc: From what I've read the control line and the test line should be the same color.

Amberpete123
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 9:36 AM
This is my second cycle ON THIS WEBSITE. I got pregnant last month ended in chemical. But I have been trying ever since an unplanned pregnancy that ended in MC Two years ago this Memorial Day 😕

Quoting Mrseoc: Lol! I know that feeling. I feel like we've been trying forever.

You can grab a bbt thermometer at a drug store for about 10 bucks. If you're temping then you can know for sure that you o'ed and what day it happened.

Amberpete123
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 9:37 AM
So how do you temp?

Quoting Amberpete123: This is my second cycle ON THIS WEBSITE. I got pregnant last month ended in chemical. But I have been trying ever since an unplanned pregnancy that ended in MC Two years ago this Memorial Day 😕

Quoting Mrseoc: Lol! I know that feeling. I feel like we've been trying forever.

Amberpete123
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 9:37 AM
Ooooooh boy these aren't even positives ?! I thought for sure the one on the brown place mat was... 😕

Quoting MommyOfOne2710: That's very close to being positive. Hang in there mama. :)
lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:21 PM
None of those are positive. Close but not there yet. The test line needs to be the same color or darker than the test line.
MissZee4
by Marissa on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:30 PM
They are very close but not quite positive yet. Soon!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)