Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ultrasound?? (ivf)

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 10:22 AM
  • 10 Replies

I have been on B/c for the past month, and the 19th was my last day. I also started my Lupron on the 4/3.  My question is ...... I have a baseline us/ E2 scheduled for the 25th, and I started bleeding (sry tmi) on the 18th but Do you have to be on that time of the month when you go for this u/s? I can't remember from the last round of ivf. any help would be greatly appreciated.

by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 20, 2016 at 10:49 PM

Yeah, it has to be done on CD 2 or 3.

Grneyedmommy1
by Member on Apr. 21, 2016 at 9:11 AM

thank you! ;-)

Quoting hypnautica:

Yeah, it has to be done on CD 2 or 3.

Meg2011425
by Member on Apr. 21, 2016 at 9:21 AM
I'm sorry but what is Lupron? I'm only asking because I think I've heard of it before.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Grneyedmommy1
by Member on Apr. 21, 2016 at 10:47 AM

Lupron is used for a lot of different reasons........stimulate, premature puberty, Uterine fibroids, endometriosis etc. :-)

Quoting Meg2011425: I'm sorry but what is Lupron? I'm only asking because I think I've heard of it before.

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 21, 2016 at 10:50 AM

You're welcome. How many ivfs have you done? 

Grneyedmommy1
by Member on Apr. 21, 2016 at 10:56 AM

This is our 2nd round, but I was on cetrotide for the first cycle so we changed i this time hoping for a better outcome :-)

Quoting hypnautica:

You're welcome. How many ivfs have you done? 

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 21, 2016 at 5:17 PM

I have never been on Cetrotide but for the most part, have been all of the other drugs. Good luck and I hope you have a great outcome.

Grneyedmommy1
by Member on Apr. 21, 2016 at 8:43 PM

Thank you fingers crossed

Quoting hypnautica:

I have never been on Cetrotide but for the most part, have been all of the other drugs. Good luck and I hope you have a great outcome.

Meg2011425
by Member on Apr. 21, 2016 at 8:48 PM
Ok. I thought so but wasn't sure. My doctor wants me to start it for endometriosis in June after I try the low dose birth control.

Quoting Grneyedmommy1:

Lupron is used for a lot of different reasons........stimulate, premature puberty, Uterine fibroids, endometriosis etc. :-)

Quoting Meg2011425: I'm sorry but what is Lupron? I'm only asking because I think I've heard of it before.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Grneyedmommy1
by Member on Apr. 22, 2016 at 10:36 AM

I was on B/c this past month then I started the lupron.... So far Lupron has been a bit rough on me. lots of headaches. Good luck to you :-)

Quoting Meg2011425: Ok. I thought so but wasn't sure. My doctor wants me to start it for endometriosis in June after I try the low dose birth control.
Quoting Grneyedmommy1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)