Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 weeks old 😩😭 PIOG

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:12 PM
  • 19 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks already... Time is flying and I hate it. Slow down!!
Jaxson had his 2 week check up yesterday. He weighs 9 lbs 1 oz and is 21.9" long. He is hitting all of his milestones and is a very happy and healthy baby.
Unfortunately breastfeeding really isn't working out for us. But I am exclusively pumping. So he is still getting only breast milk. I'm sad about it, but coming to terms with it.
Being a mom of more than one is so chaotic! I have a 2 year old who is everywhere at the same time. And daddy just went back to work, so I'm figuring things out on my own now.
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CMLittle719
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:21 PM

aww i been thinking bout you! your baby is so cute!!! Time does fly doesn't it?! Keep it up with pumping though girl. It will help. I was a wreck when I stopped and felt so guilty but I finally accepted it and did what was best. You look so happy! And look good for having 2 boys haha. We plan to try next year when LO is roughtly 1 year and 6 months. Figured that's a good spread for the ages. Wow, our boy just hit 9lbs 1oz at his 2 month check up! haha granted he was 3 weeks early. He is right where he needs to be though. I'm so glad for you! 

JCplus1
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:35 PM
He's beautiful
Congrats again
Rabby
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2016 at 1:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations hun what a cute little man, they do grow quickly though so enjoy him and grow together. 

Johlsh
by on Apr. 21, 2016 at 1:55 AM
I remember you! You were in the February 2014 babies group when you were expecting your oldest son. He's gotten so big!
Congratulations on your newest arrival, he looks so much like brother!!!
I'm also expecting again, due in 6 weeks.
MarriedMyPrince
by on Apr. 21, 2016 at 10:19 AM
He is truly beautiful Samantha. I was right there with you with 2 kids all of sudden. Having to figure out my routine. With a crazy highly demanding energetic 3 yr old son. Yep my house is a zoo of crazy animals. It's still hard sometimes I work full time also.
SamKSanders
by Samantha on Apr. 21, 2016 at 11:59 AM
Oh my gosh! I remember you as well :) how have you been?
Thank you so much! I can't believe our Feb babies are over 2 years old now. Time flies! And yes, they are twins! Lol
Congrats to you too!!! Do you know what you're having this time? Or are you team green?

Quoting Johlsh: I remember you! You were in the February 2014 babies group when you were expecting your oldest son. He's gotten so big!

Congratulations on your newest arrival, he looks so much like brother!!!

I'm also expecting again, due in 6 weeks.
SamKSanders
by Samantha on Apr. 21, 2016 at 12:01 PM
Thank you!

Quoting JCplus1: He's beautiful
Congrats again
SamKSanders
by Samantha on Apr. 21, 2016 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! Yes, a zoo of crazy animals is the perfect way to describe it, haha.

Quoting MarriedMyPrince: He is truly beautiful Samantha. I was right there with you with 2 kids all of sudden. Having to figure out my routine. With a crazy highly demanding energetic 3 yr old son. Yep my house is a zoo of crazy animals. It's still hard sometimes I work full time also.
SamKSanders
by Samantha on Apr. 21, 2016 at 12:11 PM
Thank you! It does fly by! :(
I'll keep up the pumping for as long as I can stand it. But I'm also not going to let it get in the way of me enjoying my family.
I'm very happy! I hope you're doing well!
I make big babies. Lol. Both my boys were/are big.

Quoting CMLittle719:

aww i been thinking bout you! your baby is so cute!!! Time does fly doesn't it?! Keep it up with pumping though girl. It will help. I was a wreck when I stopped and felt so guilty but I finally accepted it and did what was best. You look so happy! And look good for having 2 boys haha. We plan to try next year when LO is roughtly 1 year and 6 months. Figured that's a good spread for the ages. Wow, our boy just hit 9lbs 1oz at his 2 month check up! haha granted he was 3 weeks early. He is right where he needs to be though. I'm so glad for you! 

kajira
by Emma on Apr. 21, 2016 at 11:36 PM

Awww!!! it's really going by too fast!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)