Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yeast infections while TTC

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:09 PM
  • 3 Replies

Will having a yeast infection and using over the counter treatment mess up my fertile window? Im on cycle day 12 and according to my Ovia app 4 days till my fertile window.. will using the treatment set back or interfear with my window? Does having a yeast infection affect my fertility in general? Thanks ladies :)

by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 20, 2016 at 11:36 PM

Using creams will more than likely kill off the sperm. There is always that small chance it will not but I would say, yes, it will more than likely mess up your fertile window if you are using any creams. You need to go ahead and treat it before having sex again or you risk passing it back and forth. Good luck

dawnajothompson
by Member on Apr. 23, 2016 at 9:32 PM
I used the monistat (sorry spelling is awful) 1 treatment pill and I believe it is gone. Would that kill off the sperm.

Quoting hypnautica:

Using creams will more than likely kill off the sperm. There is always that small chance it will not but I would say, yes, it will more than likely mess up your fertile window if you are using any creams. You need to go ahead and treat it before having sex again or you risk passing it back and forth. Good luck

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 24, 2016 at 10:55 PM

I think after 2 days after using it, you should be fine since your body self cleans its self and the cream has been adsorbed. Good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)