Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bummer :(

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:26 PM
  • 2 Replies

I was supposed to go to colorado with my best friend next month. We have been planning this trip for months. I was totally looking forward to a kid free weekend, sleeping in, day drinking, etc. When DH mentioned last week he wanted to start ttc I didnt know if I wanted to start ttc now or wait til after the trip. I decided to try now.. I mean whats the chances I get pregnant right away and even if I do I could still have fun without drinking...

Well, I just got a text from my best friend. Colorado trip is canceled :( She has to get hip surgery 6 days before we were supposed to leave. 

Im trying to look at the upside.. Now I dont have to worry about being prego on the trip but man I really wanted to go. To make up for it Im hoping I will indeed be prego by then. 

by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Luke8212013
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this
When my husband and I both were ready we started trying. There is always going to be a trip, wedding or something special.
Good luck!
kman88
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:17 PM

Very good point. I didn't think about it like that. 

Quoting Luke8212013: When my husband and I both were ready we started trying. There is always going to be a trip, wedding or something special. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)