Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Odd symptoms?

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 10:43 PM
  • 6 Replies
Anyone get any odd symptoms before BFP? Like dizzy or constipated or anything else random!!?
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kman88
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2016 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this

The only symptoms I had before my BFP was increased sense of smell.

The other symptoms (like constipation & the metalic taste- eh not looking forward to those) didnt come until later.. like 6 weeks. 

Mrseoc
by Allie on Apr. 21, 2016 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I get dizzy and nauseous during my LP. When I was pregnant with DD I had only sore boobs. Very sore boobs.
Sweetiemama25
by on Apr. 21, 2016 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this
I also get these during LP and then AF comes :-/ I hope it's great news for you and u get ur bfp! =)
Amanda-x3
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2016 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this

My symptoms for just regular non-pregnancy cycles are all over the charts; dizzy, upset stomach, cravings, peeing a lot, really tired, cranky, sore boobs, spotting, emotional... you name it, I've most likely had it.

it's been over 5 years since I was last pregnant, and I really can't remember anything specific from that early on - ever. 

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2016 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

During my 2 ww I get a ton of your common progesterone symptoms like nausea, hightened sense of smell, bigger boobs, boob pain, cramps, etc. When I had concieved my uterus felt heavy and full. And RLP are some of my first symptoms. I would get them as early as implantation occured. And I continued to get them my entire pregnancy. I think because I have an overactive uterus it made it more obvious for me! 

Tanderson2007
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2016 at 11:58 PM
I don't really know if I feel this is why I have these but I was jus curious if anyone had odd symptoms!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)