• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 days late.......

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 10:48 AM
  • 6 Replies
BFN. I think I ovulated a second time a little later. So now just waiting for AF. I hope you ladies have a wonderful mothers day.
by on May. 8, 2016 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
musicNcaffeine
by on May. 8, 2016 at 11:27 AM
You're not out til af shows. We have lots of women who are testing positive later than they think they should.
kit279
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2016 at 11:33 AM
I started with my cramps shortly after I tested this morning. AF is clawing her way out of me.

Quoting musicNcaffeine: You're not out til af shows. We have lots of women who are testing positive later than they think they should.
musicNcaffeine
by on May. 8, 2016 at 12:19 PM
I hope not. We just have to keep trying though. I actually started all 3 pregnancies with horrible cramping for days. It's how I found out I was pregnant the first time. Keep us posted. Good luck hon.

Quoting kit279: I started with my cramps shortly after I tested this morning. AF is clawing her way out of me.

Quoting musicNcaffeine: You're not out til af shows. We have lots of women who are testing positive later than they think they should.
kit279
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2016 at 12:56 PM
Will do. My cramps are normal horrible. Back pain. Diarrhea, vomiting. Can barely move. This is the first period ive had since my miscarriage in December that it's been this painful. Hopefully that means everything is evening out.

Quoting musicNcaffeine: I hope not. We just have to keep trying though. I actually started all 3 pregnancies with horrible cramping for days. It's how I found out I was pregnant the first time. Keep us posted. Good luck hon.

Quoting kit279: I started with my cramps shortly after I tested this morning. AF is clawing her way out of me.

sunshine_rain
by Member on May. 9, 2016 at 2:08 AM
1 mom liked this
AF was 13 days late for me and I was getting BFNs. I just now got my positive! Don't give up hope. :)
kit279
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2016 at 2:46 AM
Congrats on your positive! I'm cramping really bad, in all the spots I normally cramp with AF, plus I am having anxiety attacks, which are normal with AF. So she's coming. I can feel the witch slowly clawing her way out of me.

Quoting sunshine_rain: AF was 13 days late for me and I was getting BFNs. I just now got my positive! Don't give up hope. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)