Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it possible

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 6:25 PM
  • 5 Replies
ok so ive was on birth control from end of feb to middle of april and i started charting my bbt after i finished my bc...i only spotted while on bc never got my period and i still havent....is it podsible to ovulate and not have gotten period
by on May. 8, 2016 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kajira
by Emma on May. 8, 2016 at 6:45 PM

yes. You ovulate, then  bleed if you aren't pregnant... have you tested?

daylinmom
by on May. 8, 2016 at 7:34 PM
nope not yet my chart said i ovulated may 5th so i wont be able to test for another week or so

Quoting kajira:

yes. You ovulate, then  bleed if you aren't pregnant... have you tested?

luna321
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2016 at 9:54 PM
Gl to you! Hope you get a bfp! I ovulated before af after this last miscarriage but normally I have one or two cycles where af shows right on time with out ever ovulating before I regulate after the pill or a pregnancy.
daylinmom
by on May. 8, 2016 at 10:00 PM
oh i sure hope i get a bfp it would be aeesome and my ladt baby 😢 the 2ww is going to kill me whats the best test to buy that will let me know b4 i miss my af

Quoting luna321: Gl to you! Hope you get a bfp! I ovulated before af after this last miscarriage but normally I have one or two cycles where af shows right on time with out ever ovulating before I regulate after the pill or a pregnancy.
luna321
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2016 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't know any more. I always use first response but the new design seems to be causing lots of problems for some. I've never had an issue myself though.

Quoting daylinmom: oh i sure hope i get a bfp it would be aeesome and my ladt baby � the 2ww is going to kill me whats the best test to buy that will let me know b4 i miss my af
Quoting luna321: Gl to you! Hope you get a bfp! I ovulated before af after this last miscarriage but normally I have one or two cycles where af shows right on time with out ever ovulating before I regulate after the pill or a pregnancy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)