Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

4dpo

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 2:46 PM
  • 43 Replies
Okay so I'm 4dpo what kinda test did you use to get your very first bfp and what day did you take it??
by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ArmyWife61411
by Hallie on Aug. 4, 2016 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this

wondfo from amazon at 11 dpo(very faint). frer at 12 dpo.(dark positive)

HolliBerry21
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 5:18 PM
1 mom liked this
13 dpo dollar store test
Brennahoggatt
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 5:51 PM
I thought about trying the frer but I've gotten faint false positives on them :/
Brennahoggatt
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 5:51 PM
I thought about trying the frer again but I've gotten two faint false positives with them

Quoting ArmyWife61411:

ArmyWife61411
by Hallie on Aug. 4, 2016 at 5:55 PM

I would def wait a bit til you test.

Quoting Brennahoggatt: I thought about trying the frer again but I've gotten two faint false positives with them
Quoting ArmyWife61411:

Brennahoggatt
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 5:58 PM
Yes I wanna wait until like 10dpo if I can resist the urge lol!!! It's so hard when you want a child so bad and have had two miscarriages:(

Quoting ArmyWife61411:

Quoting Brennahoggatt: I thought about trying the frer again but I've gotten two faint false positives with them

Quoting ArmyWife61411:

ArmyWife61411
by Hallie on Aug. 4, 2016 at 6:00 PM

I feel you. had a miscarriage and chemical before I conceived my first after 2 years. then a few months ago I had an ectopic. I drove myself crazy trying to conceive before my DD. This time around I am trying to be relaxed. But I do need to test early so my doctors can check for ectopic early on. I try to hold off til 10-11 dpo.

Quoting Brennahoggatt: Yes I wanna wait until like 10dpo if I can resist the urge lol!!! It's so hard when you want a child so bad and have had two miscarriages:(
Quoting ArmyWife61411:

Quoting ArmyWife61411:

Brennahoggatt
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 6:13 PM
Yes the dr said that there is medication to help the baby down the tube where mine keep getting stuck in the tubal area so hopefully I can test early and try but I hate to start to early I bought like 4 cheap .88 from Walmart and going to start earlier and if I see something I'll go buy a frer!!

Quoting ArmyWife61411:

I feel you. had a miscarriage and chemical before I conceived my first after 2 years. then a few months ago I had an ectopic. I drove myself crazy trying to conceive before my DD. This time around I am trying to be relaxed. But I do need to test early so my doctors can check for ectopic early on. I try to hold off til 10-11 dpo.

Quoting Brennahoggatt: Yes I wanna wait until like 10dpo if I can resist the urge lol!!! It's so hard when you want a child so bad and have had two miscarriages:(

Quoting ArmyWife61411:

Quoting ArmyWife61411:

Leese21
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I am 4dpo as well, it sucks. I have amazon tests, I plan on starting to test at 8dpo maybe. I am too impatient
noonelikeme564
by Group Admin on Aug. 4, 2016 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I used the cheap blue dye test from drugstore that came with a dye test and a digital at 10dpo and saw the faintest of something on the dye test but it said yes on the digital! Fx!;-)♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)