• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ovulation test strip. + or - ???

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:17 AM
  • 6 Replies
Hello! This was this morning first urine test. Yesterday's was very very light so I was shocked to see this this morning. Positive or negative? Also I had sex Tuesday and yesterday morning and hubby won't be back until tomorrow night? Did I bd ok??? Thanks
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
klandis0629
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:19 AM

Mobile Photo

Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I would say that's negative but getting very close! Keep testing. You could even get a positive this afternoon since tested so early!Good luck!
rachndev
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:48 AM
I'm going to say negative also but it looks like your going to ovulate pretty soon
klandis0629
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:48 AM
Thank you! And hubby isn't home but we bd on Tuesday and yesterday morning. He will be back tomorrow night soooo we may have too again!!

Quoting Kimipeli: I would say that's negative but getting very close! Keep testing. You could even get a positive this afternoon since tested so early!Good luck!
klandis0629
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:49 AM
I think so too! I was having some cramping last night! So we shall see! I hate the tww

Quoting rachndev: I'm going to say negative also but it looks like your going to ovulate pretty soon
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:58 AM
That is good! Sperm can last 3-7 days in woman according to recent new studies! I would definitely bd tomorrow night. When u get a positive LH it can take up to 36 hours to ovulate. Plus the egg can sit up to 24 hours after ovulating so it's important to bd even after suspected ovulation! Good luck!! Fx for you!

Quoting klandis0629: Thank you! And hubby isn't home but we bd on Tuesday and yesterday morning. He will be back tomorrow night soooo we may have too again!!

Quoting Kimipeli: I would say that's negative but getting very close! Keep testing. You could even get a positive this afternoon since tested so early!Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)