Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A year later and.........pic heavy

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 1:51 PM
  • 17 Replies
7 moms liked this

NAOMI-GRACE IS TURNING ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woohoo

Baby girl will be 1 at 3:27am tomorrow morning!!! This time last year I was wobbling around the house in early labor. After having prodromal labor for a week things finally picked up and baby girl decided to grace us with her presence!! My longest labor, my most enjoyable labor, but also my strongest most intense labor! She was worth every wave of pain!!! The moment I finally realized God had given us another girl, the moment I finally had her in my arms, it was one of the most amazing days of my life! 

A few pics of my amazing labor and delivery

A few of her newborn pictures

And now a year later baby girl is walking and talking!! She is still nursing strong. Such a sweet snuggle bug. Quiet with such a personality and a little attitude. She is just such a blessing!! I still can not believe she is one! But I am loving every new thing she learns and accomplishes!!! 

Here are pictures from the 1st year photo shoot I did!

And for my favorite...Naomi-Grace loving her self!! Watching her light up when she saw her reflection was beautiful! May she always love herself this way! May she always see herself as beautiful and precious!

by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Aug. 6, 2016 at 1:59 PM
Aww www www she is even more cuter. The big 1. Oh my time is going so fast
Angel624822
by Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:26 PM
She's so adorable! What kind of diapers do you use?

Quoting NoraDun:

woohoo

Baby girl will be 1 at 3:27am tomorrow morning!!! This time last year I was wobbling around the house in early labor. After having prodromal labor for a week things finally picked up and baby girl decided to grace us with her presence!! My longest labor, my most enjoyable labor, but also my strongest most intense labor! She was worth every wave of pain!!! The moment I finally realized God had given us another girl, the moment I finally had her in my arms, it was one of the most amazing days of my life! 

And now a year later baby girl is walking and talking!! She is still nursing strong. Such a sweet snuggle bug. Quiet with such a personality and a little attitude. She is just such a blessing!! I still can not believe she is one! But I am loving every new thing she learns and accomplishes!!! 

And for my favorite...Naomi-Grace loving her self!! Watching her light up when she saw her reflection was beautiful! May she always love herself this way! May she always see herself as beautiful and precious!

HisUsmcWifey
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 6:45 PM
She's precious!! It's hard to believe they grow up so fast! :(
klandis0629
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 6:47 PM
I was in the ttc group when you found out you were pregnant!!! I'm back now ttc #3. That year went fast!!!
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:40 PM
1 mom liked this

It truly flies by!!! I am so ready for another...but trying to hold off LOL

Quoting tiffluv81: Aww www www she is even more cuter. The big 1. Oh my time is going so fast

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:41 PM

The Stat diaper is from Kutie Patootie. But most of my diapers are Alva and Sunbaby!

Quoting Angel624822: She's so adorable! What kind of diapers do you use?
Quoting NoraDun:

woohoo

dj_kern
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:42 PM

She's adorable

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:45 PM

It is so hard :( I was thinking about how 11 yrs ago today I would of been celebrating my 1st being 1 month old. We would of been at the beach for the first time with him. It feels like yesterday :( And I feel like I am still 18, yet Monday I turn 30. It is insane!! Life is just too quick! 

Quoting HisUsmcWifey: She's precious!! It's hard to believe they grow up so fast! :(

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:48 PM

Aww awesome!! I hope your TTC journey is a short one!!! We keep going back and forth on whether to actively TTC or not. I thought I ovulated last month and got some light tests but turned out I didn't ovulate. I think my body just tried to ovulate again a few days ago, but we tried to prevent conception, so we shall see if AF shows up. We are working on getting healthier, losing weight, we have a big family trip to Disney planned in February, and then we need to upgrade to a bigger vehicle LOL. So lots to do before we can plan the next baby! But I can't wait! 

Quoting klandis0629: I was in the ttc group when you found out you were pregnant!!! I'm back now ttc #3. That year went fast!!!

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:43 PM
How beautiful is she!!! And love the pics of your beautiful fam. And strength to give birth at home with your kids. :) ❤
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)