Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

πŸ˜πŸ˜• negative. Test but missed period

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 6:18 PM
  • 5 Replies
I ladies I'm couple days late but negative test I'm stressing so bad ryte now because i haven't had sex since may 27th but I've been having normal but heavy cycle idk what to think and fyi i just had a baby 5 months ago as well i normally come on in the beginning but before i gotten pregnant with my 5 month old it was at the end of the month plz help
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 6:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Ivayla
by Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 6:34 PM

Retest tomorrow with fmu. I got a negative yesterday, but positive today.

shay_Woods
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 6:37 PM
But i haven't had sex since may and ive had my period for June and July but not August yet πŸ˜’πŸ˜•πŸ˜’πŸ˜°πŸ˜°πŸ˜°πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Quoting Ivayla:

Retest tomorrow with fmu. I got a negative yesterday, but positive today.

Readyforbaby2
by Rhiannon on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:28 PM
If the last time you had sex was in May and you've had 2 periods since then I highly highly doubt you are pregnant. You're probably late because of stress or changes to your lifestyle in some way. Good luck and I hope AF starts for you soon.
shay_Woods
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:39 PM
Thanks that's what i was thinking cause ive been working 6 days a week in the sun and homelife is kind of stressful thank u

Quoting Readyforbaby2: If the last time you had sex was in May and you've had 2 periods since then I highly highly doubt you are pregnant. You're probably late because of stress or changes to your lifestyle in some way. Good luck and I hope AF starts for you soon.
florallove92
by Group Admin on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:46 PM

If you haven't had sex since May and you've had two periods, signs point to not being pregnant. It could be stress, could be that you didn't ovulate, ovulated late, etc. I would see your Dr if you're concerned! Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)