Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well I guess DH & I will be having a talk...Update!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:25 AM
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this

He woke me up for middle of the night sex last night.... and pulled out! 

He has made comments about me being "too into TTC" and maybe we should take a break but he hadnt "stopped trying" until last night/this morning. 

I ended up tossing and turning all night because my mind was racing wondering "what if he changed his mind and doesnt want another kid" and everything else. I got very little sleep and now im pretty angry with him.

Im not "too into TTC".. I dont do OPKs, he doesnt know when I take preg tests.. I rarely even tell him when im in my fertile week. He got this idea of me being too into it because last month when I was ovulating he wanted a BJ and I told him at that time it would be a waste of his swimmers lol.. 

Ugh Sorry for the vent, I just dont know what to do. Im hurt! If he doesnt want another kid after getting my hopes up for the past 5 months, I think it would be a deal breaker for me.. Had he never said he wanted another kid I would have been fine with the one we got... but for the past 5 months I have thought about and got my hopes up for another.. 

Needless to say I think Im gonna take a step back from the group while I talk to DH and figure out what is going on! Good Luck ladies! 

Update -- We had a long weekend and I was gone pretty much the whole time. We finally DTD again last night and he did NOT pull out.. So no talk needed.. Thank goodness! Im supposed to O in two days so I will just try to BD everyday until then!!! Thanks for easing my fears ladies!!

by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lauren247365
by Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Sorry to hear that.... A talk sounds like a good idea. Hopefully he's just being moody or has a little case of cold feet and it will pass! Men can be such big babies sometimes! Lol. GL to you too. 

DKH722
by Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this
I am sorry to hear that. My hubby was adamant that he did not want another baby, ever. But then, he decided to give me the green light on the 4th. He loves our kids and he knows he will love the next one, but i think he only said yes because he wants me to be happy. He knows how badly i want another..so i have been trying to not go crazy lol..i try and still make bd fun and spontaneous even when its not spontaneous at all lol. My hubby loves bjs and gets weird if i dont want to do it as well..i find it helps if i do it for a few minutes during foreplay. Then when i know there is no chance of missing O, i will give him a suprise bj like before he goes to work or after the kids are down and he is playing the game. I hope it all works out for you!
Nuggit222
by Chrissie on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this

This. Definitely need to have a heart to heart. Good luck girl!

Quoting Lauren247365:

Sorry to hear that.... A talk sounds like a good idea. Hopefully he's just being moody or has a little case of cold feet and it will pass! Men can be such big babies sometimes! Lol. GL to you too. 

coffeemom37043
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I would have smacked him back to sleep, problem solved lol!
cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Aug. 18, 2016 at 5:02 PM
My hubs has done the same thing. His thing was I want to try still but he also likes to pull out n be kinky like that since he doesn't know when the dates are could be he wreally wasn't thinking with the right head. Lol. I hope you guys figure it out dear.:)
wiccanlove92
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 5:11 PM
Im sorry :( hopefully he's just having a slight case of cold feet and being a baby about it like men tend to do. Little advice - if the BJ situation comes up again during your fertile period try to compromise by starting off with a BJ during foreplay and move onto BDing before he finishes. You can also do what I do and randomly surprise him with a BJ here and there when you know it's not gonna hurt your chances of catching the egg.
kman88
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 5:25 PM

My DH is very lucky with BJs... He gets full on BJ atleast once a week...and foreplay that starts with a BJ like every other time we have sex lol.. 

Quoting wiccanlove92: Im sorry :( hopefully he's just having a slight case of cold feet and being a baby about it like men tend to do. Little advice - if the BJ situation comes up again during your fertile period try to compromise by starting off with a BJ during foreplay and move onto BDing before he finishes. You can also do what I do and randomly surprise him with a BJ here and there when you know it's not gonna hurt your chances of catching the egg.

kman88
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this

That could be it. We have always used pull out as our BC method.. And it's been 5 months of no pulling out lol.. We also got in a little fight yesterday (about TTC)... He knows I just got off my period so it's not fertile week yet so now I'm wondering if he did it to be a jerk (after our fight) but knows it's not time where his swimmers are needed lol..

now im thinking I should wait and see if he pulls out next time before I bring it up and he thinks I'm "too into ttc" again..

Quoting cookie860: My hubs has done the same thing. His thing was I want to try still but he also likes to pull out n be kinky like that since he doesn't know when the dates are could be he wreally wasn't thinking with the right head. Lol. I hope you guys figure it out dear.:)

Oregongirl40
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 6:10 PM

hope your talk goes well!

Careyon
by on Aug. 21, 2016 at 11:10 PM

I think you've answered your own question lol.  Since you weren't fertile anyway why stress him about puling out.  You were a willing participant.  Chalk it up as intimacy and move on.  Choose a time when he's open to talking about conceiving and make sure you're both still on the same page.  If so, there will surely be other opportunities to get his swimmers ;-).  Praying for you guys. 

Quoting kman88:

That could be it. We have always used pull out as our BC method.. And it's been 5 months of no pulling out lol.. We also got in a little fight yesterday (about TTC)... He knows I just got off my period so it's not fertile week yet so now I'm wondering if he did it to be a jerk (after our fight) but knows it's not time where his swimmers are needed lol..

now im thinking I should wait and see if he pulls out next time before I bring it up and he thinks I'm "too into ttc" again..

Quoting cookie860: My hubs has done the same thing. His thing was I want to try still but he also likes to pull out n be kinky like that since he doesn't know when the dates are could be he wreally wasn't thinking with the right head. Lol. I hope you guys figure it out dear.:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)