Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Back at TTC

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 6:27 PM
  • 11 Replies
I'm Shannon and I was here from Sept 2015-Mar 2016 when we were TTC. I had to stop TTC because of health issues that needed monitoring and such. Well I ended pregnant in June, I found out around 7/8wks. But a mere 3 days after finding out, I found out I lost the baby. I had a D&C on July 15th because my body failed to naturally MC, even tried the pills to induce it. Fever set in and I needed the D&C. Tomorrow will be about 5wks since the D&C and I've yet to have my monthly. Once I get my monthly, my dr said we could start TTC again. I'm so anxious about it.
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bem8489
by Brandy on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry for your loss. I had an ectopic pregnancy in June. Had to have surgey and even lost my left tube. If you need someone to talk to feel free. We are back on the TTC trail again as well. Hopefully your period comes soon and you get your BFP quickly.

wife-4-life
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:29 PM
Thanks and I'm sorry for your loss.

Quoting bem8489:

I am so sorry for your loss. I had an ectopic pregnancy in June. Had to have surgey and even lost my left tube. If you need someone to talk to feel free. We are back on the TTC trail again as well. Hopefully your period comes soon and you get your BFP quickly.

Jessicaluvn
by Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:28 PM
I'm sorry! it's so hard losing a pregnancy. I had my 2nd miscarriage in June. I am currently ttc baby #4 . We have 3 girls :)

Good luck to you on your ttc journey!
wife-4-life
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:41 PM
We are TTC #4 and have 3 girls as well. The one we lost had extensive testing done and we found out it too, was a girl. I don't think we make boys.

Quoting Jessicaluvn: I'm sorry! it's so hard losing a pregnancy. I had my 2nd miscarriage in June. I am currently ttc baby #4 . We have 3 girls :)

Good luck to you on your ttc journey!
Oregongirl40
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2016 at 12:19 AM
1 mom liked this

sorry for your loss :( Hopefully AF shows up soon and you are able to get pregnant with your rainbow baby

wife-4-life
by on Aug. 19, 2016 at 12:40 AM
Thank you.

Quoting Oregongirl40:

sorry for your loss :( Hopefully AF shows up soon and you are able to get pregnant with your rainbow baby

Rabby
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2016 at 2:57 AM

Sorry about your loss. Take it easy and relax and I pray you fall pregnant again soon.

redheadtmk
by Member on Aug. 19, 2016 at 3:15 AM
Ttc is rough. We just finished our second round of ivf which failed. The first round we lost our little girl. We are now moving on to using a donor egg.
wife-4-life
by on Aug. 19, 2016 at 11:16 AM
Thank you. Me too. :)

Quoting Rabby:

Sorry about your loss. Take it easy and relax and I pray you fall pregnant again soon.

wife-4-life
by on Aug. 19, 2016 at 11:17 AM
Oh I'm so sorry. I hope this time doesn't end in heartbreak. Good luck! :)

Quoting redheadtmk: Ttc is rough. We just finished our second round of ivf which failed. The first round we lost our little girl. We are now moving on to using a donor egg.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)