Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FRER

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:42 AM
  • 21 Replies

Mobile Photo

I'm either due for my period 5 days from now or 8 days. I'm on birth control for now but I've missed a few throughout the last 2 weeks! Spotted the other day and today. Yesterday spotted brown blood. This test is negative. When do you think I should take another to be sure?
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristine8333
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:20 AM
Test looks dry. Hard to tell when it looks yellowish. Can you take another test and take a picture in the time frame?
MoonLight109
by Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:38 AM
It was taken in 3 minutes. I'm taking Azo for a UTI and it turns the urine orange but I read it shouldn't affect the test unless it was super faint

Quoting kristine8333: Test looks dry. Hard to tell when it looks yellowish. Can you take another test and take a picture in the time frame?
coffeemom37043
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:06 AM
I think I see something but with how orange the urine is its hard to tell
MoonLight109
by Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:12 AM
I think I'm going insane with this one! One minute I see something me then I don't. I'm going to have to wait til I'm done taking the UTI medication before I take the other test. As long as I'm not bleeding by then! I actually went on birth control due to bleeding a lot (PCOS) and I missed a few pills (no more than 2 in a row &I that happen only one time, other times was just one pill I missed). Had spotting but I'm not sure what that's from

Quoting coffeemom37043: I think I see something but with how orange the urine is its hard to tell
coffeemom37043
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:16 AM
Just be cautiously excited. Your urine color could be picking up the indent. it's hard to tell. GL!!!

Quoting MoonLight109: I think I'm going insane with this one! One minute I see something me then I don't. I'm going to have to wait til I'm done taking the UTI medication before I take the other test. As long as I'm not bleeding by then! I actually went on birth control due to bleeding a lot (PCOS) and I missed a few pills (no more than 2 in a row &I that happen only one time, other times was just one pill I missed). Had spotting but I'm not sure what that's from
Quoting coffeemom37043: I think I see something but with how orange the urine is its hard to tell
MoonLight109
by Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:47 AM
I was afraid of that as well. :/ thank you

Quoting coffeemom37043: Just be cautiously excited. Your urine color could be picking up the indent. it's hard to tell. GL!!!

Quoting MoonLight109: I think I'm going insane with this one! One minute I see something me then I don't. I'm going to have to wait til I'm done taking the UTI medication before I take the other test. As long as I'm not bleeding by then! I actually went on birth control due to bleeding a lot (PCOS) and I missed a few pills (no more than 2 in a row &I that happen only one time, other times was just one pill I missed). Had spotting but I'm not sure what that's from
HisUsmcWifey
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 7:37 AM
I feel like I see something!
MoonLight109
by Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 3:53 PM
Do you think it's from the orange urine?

Quoting HisUsmcWifey: I feel like I see something!
Lorek88
by Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 4:06 PM
I think I see some thing. But its hard to tell if there is color.
MoonLight109
by Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 4:08 PM
I don't think there it but I can't tell either. I have brown blood now but idk if that's from missed birth control pills (I have picture of the blood but I figured y'all didn't want to see that lol)

Quoting Lorek88: I think I see some thing. But its hard to tell if there is color.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)