Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sometimes I feel batty.

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:03 AM
  • 11 Replies
Update: add in some more heartburn and light headedness so I called my doc and she has blood test ordered for Monday. Pending those results will determine if I need to start weaning off my meds. Until then I have plenty if pee sticks to keep me occupied.

Like right now. My hormones have launched a crazy psychotic navy or I've got a bfp coming.
I haven't been able to sleep, and when I finally do sleep having crazy weird dreams and overheating. Had 3 massive bouts of heartburn out of nowhere and with no reason (food or drink) that would cause it, 2 of them were immediately when getting up in the morning. Body temp has been running 1-2 degrees over normal. And omg the mood swings, I have hit every corner of emotional possible.
Got my ultra sensitive tests today so gonna give that a whirl in the morning but I have no idea dpo since I was sure I o'd Aug 29th but Sept 1 I have very strong o symptoms, seriously thought my uterus and ovaries were going to explode. Now I'm wondering if I o'd twice.... O.o my mind just won't stop!

Ok rant over. Just feeling kinda crazy.
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristine8333
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:07 AM
Test! Sounds very promising. Gl hun
sweetktn
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 6:55 AM

Mobile Photo

Nothing popping up yet. :/

Eta pic. Woke up from massive heartburn again and temp is down today. Depending on o either 9 or 6 dpo.
Luke8212013
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 8:09 AM
Still early, good luck!!
kman88
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 8:21 AM

Isnt the whole point of temping to know forsure when you O?

ahh that stuffs so confusing. I dont think I will ever try it! 

Quoting sweetktn:

Mobile Photo

Nothing popping up yet. :/ Eta pic. Woke up from massive heartburn again and temp is down today. Depending on o either 9 or 6 dpo.

Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:15 AM

That's way too early to get a positive most of the time! Wait a few days and retest. FX, good luck!!!! Sending baby dust.

sweetktn
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:33 AM
I only started watching my temp when I started feeling warm, thought I was getting sick. Never ttc until #5 and I did opks for 2 mo, conceived the second mo.

Quoting kman88:

Isnt the whole point of temping to know forsure when you O?

ahh that stuffs so confusing. I dont think I will ever try it! 

Quoting sweetktn:

Mobile Photo

Nothing popping up yet. :/

Eta pic. Woke up from massive heartburn again and temp is down today. Depending on o either 9 or 6 dpo.

sweetktn
by Silver Member on Sep. 8, 2016 at 3:58 PM
Updated
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Sep. 8, 2016 at 7:19 PM

Hope it is all for a good reason! 

sweetktn
by Silver Member on Sep. 8, 2016 at 7:24 PM
Oh I hope so! This is worse than my others, I dunno maybe I'm getting too old for this lol. Either way, one more and I'm getting my tubes tied. :/ Getting close to moving into another phase in life.

Quoting NoraDun:

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Sep. 8, 2016 at 7:31 PM

I hear ya, I am so not ready for that. Like I think mentally that is one reason I keep pushing TTC back. I mean we have never been fully prepared for any of our kids. We just make it work. And with this one I keep making a list of what I want to accomplish before the next. I think part of it is I dont want to enter that stage in my life where we are done having kids. But I really don't think we could or would have more than 6. So I keep pushing it back, so I dont have to say I am done LOL I know that sounds crazy but it is something I will always struggle with. I will never really be done. I will always want just 1 more. But realistically that just isn't possible! 

Quoting sweetktn: Oh I hope so! This is worse than my others, I dunno maybe I'm getting too old for this lol. Either way, one more and I'm getting my tubes tied. :/ Getting close to moving into another phase in life.
Quoting NoraDun:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)