Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So weird/confused.

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:50 AM
  • 6 Replies

So I am spotting right now and I dont understand why. My period ended last Wednesday, but I have been cramping. I went to the bathroom twice this morning and had spotting both times. My husband thinks Im pregnant but I cant be, I had my period. My periods are usually always on time (except this last cycle it was late) I have been really bloated though. Does anyone every spot during ovulation? Like enough that its noticable? My temps are up though, and I havnt ovulated yet.

by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sweetktn
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:59 AM
With ds3 I had period like bleeding for 3 mo. It started when af would have, was normal flow and ended like a normal cycle. Doc kept thinking I was losing him and sending me for u/s but everything looked great and he's now 6 1/2 yes old. One of those weird things, have you tested?
rthurman86
by Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:10 PM

Yes I tested the day AF arrived and it was negative. Its so weird. Maybe Im just overthinking all of this. My husband wants me to test again so I might do that later today.

Quoting sweetktn: With ds3 I had period like bleeding for 3 mo. It started when af would have, was normal flow and ended like a normal cycle. Doc kept thinking I was losing him and sending me for u/s but everything looked great and he's now 6 1/2 yes old. One of those weird things, have you tested?

sweetktn
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:18 PM
You could have o'd late last month and if so the day af was due could have been too early. Could also explain why it was later than expected. Typically o is 14 day before af (average).

Example: if you o'd 3 days late which would push af day by 3 days you could have possibly been only 10 or 11 dpo when you tested. I'm a poas addict so I would test today after a hold and again with fmu tomorrow.

Quoting rthurman86:

Yes I tested the day AF arrived and it was negative. Its so weird. Maybe Im just overthinking all of this. My husband wants me to test again so I might do that later today.

Quoting sweetktn: With ds3 I had period like bleeding for 3 mo. It started when af would have, was normal flow and ended like a normal cycle. Doc kept thinking I was losing him and sending me for u/s but everything looked great and he's now 6 1/2 yes old. One of those weird things, have you tested?

rthurman86
by Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:23 PM

Your right but we only DTD Aug. 7th because my husband travels for work and AF showed up 8/25. Thats just to long of a period before AF to be pregnant, I would think.

Quoting sweetktn: You could have o'd late last month and if so the day af was due could have been too early. Could also explain why it was later than expected. Typically o is 14 day before af (average). Example: if you o'd 3 days late which would push af day by 3 days you could have possibly been only 10 or 11 dpo when you tested. I'm a poas addict so I would test today after a hold and again with fmu tomorrow.
Quoting rthurman86:

sweetktn
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:39 PM
Yeah that does seem like a long time. Maybe it's just one of those weird cycle months. I get those sometimes like my body is trying to readjust.

Quoting rthurman86:

Your right but we only DTD Aug. 7th because my husband travels for work and AF showed up 8/25. Thats just to long of a period before AF to be pregnant, I would think.

Quoting sweetktn: You could have o'd late last month and if so the day af was due could have been too early. Could also explain why it was later than expected. Typically o is 14 day before af (average).

Example: if you o'd 3 days late which would push af day by 3 days you could have possibly been only 10 or 11 dpo when you tested. I'm a poas addict so I would test today after a hold and again with fmu tomorrow.

Quoting rthurman86:

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:41 PM

Yes, spotting during ovulation is fairly common. However if your temps didn't drop from your last cycle, if they are still above cover line then you need to take a pregnancy test. 18+ temps above coverline = pregnancy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)