Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting confused...

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:37 PM
  • 3 Replies

I started testing with the wondfos on cd 11. For the most part they are all about the same darkness, and sooo close to positive but not. I actually got a $ store opk, which in the past for me have been too sensitive giving me false positives, and they had practically no line. And I got some cheapie opks from amazon and they are pretty light. So I am really wondering if they changed up the wondfos. If they aren't as reliable as they used to be. If they made them more sensitive.  Ughh so annoying!

Cd 20 now...MHM Cervix and Stick CM. Still feeling kinda bloated and crampy though. Hmm I dunno

by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
coffeemom37043
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 3:22 PM
I've been afraid to switch brands because of this. I'm sure the brands are all a little different so you may want to stick to one or the other
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 3:29 PM

They are! Just like HPT they have different sensitivities. So for example Answer brand are 40mlU and very not sensitive. Many women find they can never get positives on them even though they O. The $ brand used to be 25mlU. And they were too sesnitive. Many women found they would get weeks of positives on them before they actually Od. The wondfos used to be 30 or 35mlU I can't remember for sure. But they were the only ones that were accurate. I would get a positive on them and I would O 4-6 hrs after my first positive. So yea, I just am annoyed they they look close but not quite HAHA. 

Quoting coffeemom37043: I've been afraid to switch brands because of this. I'm sure the brands are all a little different so you may want to stick to one or the other

coffeemom37043
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 3:44 PM
Hm good to know! I think I'm going to get some wondfos!

Quoting NoraDun:

They are! Just like HPT they have different sensitivities. So for example Answer brand are 40mlU and very not sensitive. Many women find they can never get positives on them even though they O. The $ brand used to be 25mlU. And they were too sesnitive. Many women found they would get weeks of positives on them before they actually Od. The wondfos used to be 30 or 35mlU I can't remember for sure. But they were the only ones that were accurate. I would get a positive on them and I would O 4-6 hrs after my first positive. So yea, I just am annoyed they they look close but not quite HAHA. 

Quoting coffeemom37043: I've been afraid to switch brands because of this. I'm sure the brands are all a little different so you may want to stick to one or the other

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)