Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Id be willing to bet...Updated!!!!

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 3:39 PM
  • 9 Replies

Lots of money that AF shows within the next 24 hours!!! My boobs still hurt, which usually goes away before AF starts.. but Im starting to get some pretty intense back cramps! and thats my normal AF is about to show sign.. 

Ugh.

Better luck next month, maybe! Im almost kinda sorta starting to lose hope. This will be 6 months of trying and no luck! 

So its not quite been 24 hours but its like 20 minutes off so close enough...and good thing I didnt bet alot of money because AF is STILL a no show! I swear I have been the most regular person ever and this is really throwing me for a loop..

I took a test last night on a 3-4 hour hold... it was BFN! I think Im gonna hold off on testing again until Saturday (if AF doesnt come).. 

by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:12 PM

Keep your head up hun! Sending lots of baby dust your way! 

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:39 PM
I remember feeling so defeated but your not out till the evil witch shows. Took us 3 1/2 weeks for our luck to turn around I def. Do not want it to take that long for you. Fx you get your bfp not af!
cayla801
by Member on Sep. 8, 2016 at 12:17 PM

I know what you mean. With my first two we got pregnant the first month we tried with each. We haven't been anywhere near as lucky this time. Hugs! 

kman88
by Silver Member on Sep. 8, 2016 at 2:07 PM

Yeah I got pregnant right away with my first so when we decided to TTC again I thought it would happen right away again.. I thought forsure when we did my daughter birthday pics (last week) we could do a gender reveal as well... then that time frame passed and I thought maybe we could do a pregnancy announcement with the pics.. and pics passed and Im still not pregnant.. 

how long have you been TTC #3?

Quoting cayla801:

I know what you mean. With my first two we got pregnant the first month we tried with each. We haven't been anywhere near as lucky this time. Hugs! 

kman88
by Silver Member on Sep. 8, 2016 at 3:13 PM

updated. 

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Sep. 8, 2016 at 3:23 PM

Well no AF is good news. Hopefully you just Od a little late so it will take a few days before you can get a BFP! Keep us posted hun

Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Sep. 8, 2016 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck!!! FX that AF stays away and you get a BFP soon!!! 

musicNcaffeine
by on Sep. 8, 2016 at 7:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Fmu Saturday morning. I want to see that post! I get so jealous of women who are regular. My af is a moody 5 day hide and seek bitch.

Good luck and Baby dust!

Quoting kman88:

Lots of money that AF shows within the next 24 hours!!! My boobs still hurt, which usually goes away before AF starts.. but Im starting to get some pretty intense back cramps! and thats my normal AF is about to show sign.. 

Ugh.

Better luck next month, maybe! Im almost kinda sorta starting to lose hope. This will be 6 months of trying and no luck! 

So its not quite been 24 hours but its like 20 minutes off so close enough...and good thing I didnt bet alot of money because AF is STILL a no show! I swear I have been the most regular person ever and this is really throwing me for a loop..

I took a test last night on a 3-4 hour hold... it was BFN! I think Im gonna hold off on testing again until Saturday (if AF doesnt come).. 

kman88
by Silver Member on Sep. 8, 2016 at 7:44 PM
If I Oed late there will be no BFP.. We dtd the day I thought I Oed then not again for like a week n a half :-/

Quoting NoraDun:

Well no AF is good news. Hopefully you just Od a little late so it will take a few days before you can get a BFP! Keep us posted hun

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)