• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

11 DPO cramping?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:11 PM
  • 8 Replies
I just had an intense cramp that lasted about 40 seconds. It took my breath away, and I was doubled over until it subsided. What I this? It felt like my uterus. Is this implantation? Or what is happening?..
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
rachel216
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:13 PM
I don't think it's implantation just because I never heard it being that painful. Good luck!!!
Luke8212013
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I had implantation cramping with my son. It caught me off guard and made me grab my stomach. It didn't last long- and then I was crampy the rest of the night. Hope this is what you expirienced!! Fx- baby dust!!!
danyelleywelley
by Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:23 PM
I'm having mild cramping. But this just happened before I posted. So I'm praying this was it. Thank you.

Quoting Luke8212013: I had implantation cramping with my son. It caught me off guard and made me grab my stomach. It didn't last long- and then I was crampy the rest of the night. Hope this is what you expirienced!! Fx- baby dust!!!
Luke8212013
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this
If I remember correctly- I started having dizzy spells maybe two days later and I just felt weird. I knew I was pregnant but it was still too soon to test. And I was right!

Can't wait to hear an update in a few days from you- really hope you get your bfp!!

Quoting danyelleywelley: I'm having mild cramping. But this just happened before I posted. So I'm praying this was it. Thank you.

Quoting Luke8212013: I had implantation cramping with my son. It caught me off guard and made me grab my stomach. It didn't last long- and then I was crampy the rest of the night. Hope this is what you expirienced!! Fx- baby dust!!!
coffeemom37043
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 8:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I had that happen to me with my first pregnancy
Protostarlc
by Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:17 PM
That happened to me in both of my pregnancies around that time. I'm having pregnancy symptoms now and we weren't trying, so I'm freaking out a bit. I've been waiting for this exact pain you describe. But, I'm getting lab tests tomorrow on 10dpo and seeing the doctor on 13 dpo. If I'm pregnant, I should feel that pain in the next day or two. And I know it's my right side, I can still feel cramps 24/7 since 1dpo.
danyelleywelley
by Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:57 PM
Yikes! Good luck! I hope everything goes ok and works out for you.

Quoting Protostarlc: That happened to me in both of my pregnancies around that time. I'm having pregnancy symptoms now and we weren't trying, so I'm freaking out a bit. I've been waiting for this exact pain you describe. But, I'm getting lab tests tomorrow on 10dpo and seeing the doctor on 13 dpo. If I'm pregnant, I should feel that pain in the next day or two. And I know it's my right side, I can still feel cramps 24/7 since 1dpo.
danyelleywelley
by Member on Sep. 8, 2016 at 12:09 AM
When should I test, if this was in fact implantation? AF is due Saturday. I'm praying hard that it was implantation. I'm so scared AF is going to show up. /:
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)