Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confused. Cd 28. Miscarried sept 26. I need serious advice!! Please.

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 2:56 AM
  • 4 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Hey guys... Basically, obviously I am a cop, I kick in people's doors, take bad guys to jail, kiss babies and eat donuts. (I saved y'all all the cliche police crap and said it for ya) really though I have a taxing career. I suffer from endo and tumors. I've had three surgeries and latest in March 2016. I had mirena since the birth of my red headed beauty in 2011 and it was embedded and removed in January 2016. Began trying to conceive. Miscarried twice. Latest is last month Sept 26th. Very early. I went to the dr on the 11th of October. He prescribed me clomid again and progesterone. I took those for three months after I was cleared for ttc after surgery. Made me a psycho, my poor husband lol I took a three month break and that's when I got preg and lost it last cycle. I blame me bc I feel like maybe if I wasn't selfish and continued taking meds I'd be still preg. I could spend all day blaming me but the dr said it is spontaneous abortion by my body. But he doubled dosages. I told him that day I woke up and I was on cd 20 and I had began to have pink Cm only when I wiped or did a #2. I've spotted since. Not used even one pad. It's literally like nothing. As far as signs' I think my boobs will fall off at the slightest brush of them. My lower back killing me. Bloated. Nauseous. Smells make me gag. Headaches all week. Uncomfortable cramping on right side...not unbearable just annoying. Emotional of course. But I'm terrified. We were devastated last month. This morning I had dark brown Cm and I've had non since and we even baby danced earlier today I find that usually encourages my AF to show up and nothing. Not a sign of pink. And tonight, I've made so many trips to the restroom for #2 I think I'm moving my office in there. No I've not tested, we've struggled with infertility since 2006. I just can't go take a test and see another negative, it's emotionally taking a toll on us both. I basically was told get pregnant or you have to have hysterectomy and no more babies. My husband and I don't have one of our own. We have three babies together from relationships beforehand. We are both cops and we just want to complete our family. The stress is a big factor I know and lack of sleep both play a huge part in ttc. Thoughts or am I out there all alone? I should have started today. Like I said I tested the waters by baby dancing bc usually right at af time a blood bath will ensue afterwards. And nothing. Anyone? Please. I'm begging. My dr told me to count the 11th as cd 1....which means I should of taken the clomid already but this isn't period or i would have began it on cd 5 like he said. I'm scared to death I'll take it and lose the baby. Help a momma out. I'm a very active person for my career and have lost 50 pounds since 2015 bc I know my body has to be in good shape to support a pregnancy.
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 2:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sweetktn
by Silver Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 5:04 AM
First, I'm very sorry for your loss it is a very difficult thing to go through. And second, everything sounds very promising for a bfp. :) It is very possible to conceive quickly after a loss, it's like the body goes into overdrive but that doesn't always happen. I know you wouldnt want to see a negative test but I think with your type of job the earlier you know the better. High stress busy jobs can sometimes lead to less healthy eating etc so if it was me, I would test just to check. If this isn't your month then you can prepare for af and get ready to go for next cycle. Gl and tins of baby dust to you. :)
joledalynn
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:10 PM
Looks like I'm out this month. What a birthday present tomorrow- AF! I started cramping and feeling like my insides were gonna fall out at Walmart earlier where it took my breath away. Got home and felt so sick got to the bathroom and there it was a bloody massacre. I'm so upset and mad and confused. You guys know how many women I arrest who are pregnant and they have 6 kids and not have custody of any of them and they are using heroin?? I don't understand it. It's not fair.
knicole87
by Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:19 PM
I'm sorry 😞. I have no experience with this but I know it has to be difficult. Be strong momma and gl.

Quoting joledalynn: Looks like I'm out this month. What a birthday present tomorrow- AF! I started cramping and feeling like my insides were gonna fall out at Walmart earlier where it took my breath away. Got home and felt so sick got to the bathroom and there it was a bloody massacre. I'm so upset and mad and confused. You guys know how many women I arrest who are pregnant and they have 6 kids and not have custody of any of them and they are using heroin?? I don't understand it. It's not fair.
joledalynn
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:53 PM
I guess this is going to be a stupid period. I literally had that bloody mess and there's not a dang thing on my pad since I put it on. But the cramping has not let up. Thank you for responding, just so frustrating. I get tired of always being the strong one.

Quoting knicole87: I'm sorry 😞. I have no experience with this but I know it has to be difficult. Be strong momma and gl.

Quoting joledalynn: Looks like I'm out this month. What a birthday present tomorrow- AF! I started cramping and feeling like my insides were gonna fall out at Walmart earlier where it took my breath away. Got home and felt so sick got to the bathroom and there it was a bloody massacre. I'm so upset and mad and confused. You guys know how many women I arrest who are pregnant and they have 6 kids and not have custody of any of them and they are using heroin?? I don't understand it. It's not fair.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)