Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

woohoo!! Officially in the 2ww! (I want a testing buddy!)

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:27 PM
  • 22 Replies

surge is gone... so now I wait!

I'm excited. :O

Who's just starting their 2ww? Any testing buddies?

by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Diamonds62009
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I will be testing either the 3rd or 4th. I had a temp drop yesterday (CD14) and today (CD15) it went down .5 so im thinking today is O day I am feeling weird cramps on my left side so im pretty sure its O day! Baby dust and hope you caught the eggie!

kajira
by Emma on Oct. 22, 2016 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I will probably start testing around Halloween. But I always test too early LOL

Quoting Diamonds62009:

I will be testing either the 3rd or 4th. I had a temp drop yesterday (CD14) and today (CD15) it went down .5 so im thinking today is O day I am feeling weird cramps on my left side so im pretty sure its O day! Baby dust and hope you caught the eggie!

Diamonds62009
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this

so do i thats why i cant buy tests because they constantly taunt me and call my name lol

Quoting kajira:

I will probably start testing around Halloween. But I always test too early LOL

Quoting Diamonds62009:

WritersGamble
by Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 5:16 PM
1 mom liked this

AF is supposed to show the 30th... i had some pinkish brown spotting yesterday evening though so i'm going to be testing every morning now until she shows haha so if you want a buddy i'm here!!!

WritersGamble
by Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 5:17 PM

I ovulated early... around the 13th the 14th at the latest based off of my body... so she should be showing early

kajira
by Emma on Oct. 22, 2016 at 5:20 PM

i'll cross my fingers for you

Quoting WritersGamble:

AF is supposed to show the 30th... i had some pinkish brown spotting yesterday evening though so i'm going to be testing every morning now until she shows haha so if you want a buddy i'm here!!!

WritersGamble
by Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 5:28 PM

thanks!!! I told my fiance and he thinks i'm bonkers...

He had to have a little procedure done this month... nothing big but they wound up having to pour acid on his... man parts... to put it delicately... he had a rash (not an std i made him get tested as he'd never been tested before we got together i learned) and they told us thats how it was treated (i have since learned there was a cream... i feel awful for him he was in so much pain and missed work for the blisters) But the day before his procedure we BD... (NO SPOTS THEN FTR) 

I wound up ovulating early about 4 days later and as we know on here theres a 3-5 or 7 depending on what studies you read window for sperm to stay alive... i explained this to him... because when i told him it could be IB he was like... 

"no way... we used condoms!" (We dtd after he healed up but used condoms to be safe... smh he will never learn that any time sex is had there is a chance for pregnancy... i love him dearly... but he doesnt understand reproduction... or maybe he just isnt a CafeMom!!! LOL

Quoting kajira:

Quoting WritersGamble:

kajira
by Emma on Oct. 22, 2016 at 8:20 PM

Well, if you used a condom correctly... I can see why he would say you're bonkers :P

Quoting WritersGamble:

He had to have a little procedure done this month... nothing big but they wound up having to pour acid on his... man parts... to put it delicately... he had a rash (not an std i made him get tested as he'd never been tested before we got together i learned) and they told us thats how it was treated (i have since learned there was a cream... i feel awful for him he was in so much pain and missed work for the blisters) But the day before his procedure we BD... (NO SPOTS THEN FTR) 

I wound up ovulating early about 4 days later and as we know on here theres a 3-5 or 7 depending on what studies you read window for sperm to stay alive... i explained this to him... because when i told him it could be IB he was like... 

"no way... we used condoms!" (We dtd after he healed up but used condoms to be safe... smh he will never learn that any time sex is had there is a chance for pregnancy... i love him dearly... but he doesnt understand reproduction... or maybe he just isnt a CafeMom!!! LOL

Quoting kajira:

Quoting WritersGamble:

WritersGamble
by Member on Oct. 23, 2016 at 8:04 AM
Haha we didn't use a condom before his procedure

Quoting kajira:

Well, if you used a condom correctly... I can see why he would say you're bonkers :P

Quoting WritersGamble:

Quoting kajira:

Quoting WritersGamble:

WritersGamble
by Member on Oct. 23, 2016 at 8:23 AM
Bfn this morning for me
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)