Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The last test I'll ever take

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 3:26 PM
  • 19 Replies
So I tested last night and got my BFP so the fourth child ( and last) is under construction. So for the ladies that got a bfp this month what are you doing different with this pregnancy I am going to keep myself in better shape and eating patterns so I'm not hot as harshly with gestational diabetes this time.
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 3:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KiaMorrison
by Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 3:26 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Quoting KiaMorrison: So I tested last night and got my BFP so the fourth child ( and last) is under construction. So for the ladies that got a bfp this month what are you doing different with this pregnancy I am going to keep myself in better shape and eating patterns so I'm not hot as harshly with gestational diabetes this time.
sweetktn
by Silver Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats :) we are working on ttc our last as well, hoping this is the month. Since it will be a repeat csec going to try to stay in better shape and watch weight more. After my 4 vag births i was up n at em pretty quick but that csec was no joke! Took about 3 mo before I could even get close to normal activity and that was still tough some days.
KiaMorrison
by Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 4:02 PM
Wow good luck to you with staying in shape and I think moms that have to do csec are brave in my eyes. I'm excited we are also doing a baby shower since we never did one before.

Quoting sweetktn: Congrats :) we are working on ttc our last as well, hoping this is the month. Since it will be a repeat csec going to try to stay in better shape and watch weight more. After my 4 vag births i was up n at em pretty quick but that csec was no joke! Took about 3 mo before I could even get close to normal activity and that was still tough some days.
kajira
by Emma on Oct. 22, 2016 at 4:20 PM

I'm not sure if this one is our last or not. I'm taking it one baby at a time.

I promised myself I'd stay active, and eat healthier and enjoy whatever time I have being pregnant. After giving birth at 24 weeks and watching a baby die, I've learned to appreciate every moment of the journey.

Edited to add : I'm in my 2ww, i'm not pregnant yet.

KiaMorrison
by Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 4:23 PM
Best of luck to you for a future pregnancy we decided four was a good fit for us though our luck we'll end up with twins.

Quoting kajira:

I'm not sure if this one is our last or not. I'm taking it one baby at a time.

I promised myself I'd stay active, and eat healthier and enjoy whatever time I have being pregnant. After giving birth at 24 weeks and watching a baby die, I've learned to appreciate every moment of the journey.

Edited to add : I'm in my 2ww, i'm not pregnant yet.

hfc
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 8:10 PM
Congrats! We want one more and have been trying for almost two years, miscarried last summer. I'm probably in the best shape of my life and am committed to eating healthy and exercising.
Dev_free
by Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 8:12 PM
Aww congrats! So happy for you!
sweetktn
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2016 at 2:34 AM
It's not something we planned lol but after 2 days of labor I was stuck at 9cm, she wasn't coming down and her heartrate was dropping with each contraction so we had to do it. In the end it was a good thing though she was tied up in her cord in a way she never would have come out on her own. It was very scary but going into it a second time knowing what's going to happen makes it a lot easier. :) A baby shower sounds like it would be fun, I never really had one either not in the usual thought of one. When dd1 was coming df parents, their SO and his sis came over for a BBQ and brought a diaper cake lol it was cute but none of normal baby shower stuff.

Quoting KiaMorrison: Wow good luck to you with staying in shape and I think moms that have to do csec are brave in my eyes. I'm excited we are also doing a baby shower since we never did one before.

Quoting sweetktn: Congrats :) we are working on ttc our last as well, hoping this is the month. Since it will be a repeat csec going to try to stay in better shape and watch weight more. After my 4 vag births i was up n at em pretty quick but that csec was no joke! Took about 3 mo before I could even get close to normal activity and that was still tough some days.
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Oct. 23, 2016 at 11:42 AM
Congratulations!
Achaffin16
by New Member on Oct. 23, 2016 at 4:12 PM
Ask for an abdominal binder after your section. It was literally the best thing ever.

Quoting sweetktn: It's not something we planned lol but after 2 days of labor I was stuck at 9cm, she wasn't coming down and her heartrate was dropping with each contraction so we had to do it. In the end it was a good thing though she was tied up in her cord in a way she never would have come out on her own. It was very scary but going into it a second time knowing what's going to happen makes it a lot easier. :) A baby shower sounds like it would be fun, I never really had one either not in the usual thought of one. When dd1 was coming df parents, their SO and his sis came over for a BBQ and brought a diaper cake lol it was cute but none of normal baby shower stuff.

Quoting KiaMorrison: Wow good luck to you with staying in shape and I think moms that have to do csec are brave in my eyes. I'm excited we are also doing a baby shower since we never did one before.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)