Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did I o??

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:06 AM
  • 12 Replies
Ff and myself are clearly confused I remember CD 21 I was super crampy more like af cramps tho then cd23 hubs and I woke up extremely hot at 3am the heat was waaaay to high and I temp at 6am so I discarded it after I put in today's temp it gave me cross hairs even when I put in a fake temp of 97.3+ it still give me cross hairs clearly I'll have to wait to see what tomorrow's temp is... If I did o... It looks like a weak one prob going on provera soon so hopefully that helps bring my progesterone up until I can confirm preg...
Why are they dotted?
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kendraamornot
by Kendra on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:10 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

kendraamornot
by Kendra on Oct. 27, 2016 at 3:36 PM
Bump
Quayla
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 4:00 PM
What was today's real temp?

Todays fake temp is still higher than your pre o temps.

There are some months I'm a slow riser, others where I have a fall back rise, and then there's the dreaded peaks and valleys months, and a few months of the year are perfect textbook examples. I have no health or fertility issues but still have a lot of variety with my temps from month to month. Wait a couple more days and see what happens.
kendraamornot
by Kendra on Oct. 27, 2016 at 4:19 PM
It was as yesterday tempbthat was so messed up from waking up at 3am... Both charts are actual temps I just discarded the one where it was super hot in my house and we woke up... But it gave me cross hairs before discarding it... I guess I'll know more tomorrow....

Quoting Quayla: What was today's real temp?

Todays fake temp is still higher than your pre o temps.

There are some months I'm a slow riser, others where I have a fall back rise, and then there's the dreaded peaks and valleys months, and a few months of the year are perfect textbook examples. I have no health or fertility issues but still have a lot of variety with my temps from month to month. Wait a couple more days and see what happens.
bem8489
by Brandy on Oct. 27, 2016 at 4:45 PM
I'm curious as to why you think it would be a weak ovulation...
kendraamornot
by Kendra on Oct. 27, 2016 at 5:09 PM
Progesterone wise my temps are low.... Possibly low progesterone when I take provera synthetic progesterone they are much higher.... Guess I'm just not getting my hopes up because my body never cooperates

Quoting bem8489: I'm curious as to why you think it would be a weak ovulation...
bem8489
by Brandy on Oct. 27, 2016 at 5:23 PM

Mobile Photo

Doesn't necessarily mean weak ovulation. I had slow rising temps last cycle and even ovulate the same CD as you (or close to) and was pregnant. It ended as a chemical but still slow rising temps don't mean anything most of the time.

Quoting kendraamornot: Progesterone wise my temps are low.... Possibly low progesterone when I take provera synthetic progesterone they are much higher.... Guess I'm just not getting my hopes up because my body never cooperates

Quoting bem8489: I'm curious as to why you think it would be a weak ovulation...
kendraamornot
by Kendra on Oct. 27, 2016 at 5:59 PM
Oh ok... I feel better... Thank you... Sorry to hear about your chem...

Quoting bem8489:

Mobile Photo

Doesn't necessarily mean weak ovulation. I had slow rising temps last cycle and even ovulate the same CD as you (or close to) and was pregnant. It ended as a chemical but still slow rising temps don't mean anything most of the time.

Quoting kendraamornot: Progesterone wise my temps are low.... Possibly low progesterone when I take provera synthetic progesterone they are much higher.... Guess I'm just not getting my hopes up because my body never cooperates

Mrseoc
by Allie on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:53 PM

Mobile Photo

They're dotted because ff isn't sure.
I posted a pic of my last chart which ended with a bfp.
Ff marked ovulation on cd 21, but I actually Oed on cd 14.
I waited sn extra week to test because ff got me thinking I was wrong when I thought I was ovulating.. but ff was wrong ;)

The dotted lines mean ff thinks you ovulated this day, but isn't sure. When you get solid criss hairs that mean for sure the ovulation day.

Good luck!!
kendraamornot
by Kendra on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:14 PM
I figured out y it's because I don't track my cm... I put in a W on o day and it gave me solid cross hairs but I don't track it so I took it out

Quoting Mrseoc:

Mobile Photo

They're dotted because ff isn't sure.
I posted a pic of my last chart which ended with a bfp.
Ff marked ovulation on cd 21, but I actually Oed on cd 14.
I waited sn extra week to test because ff got me thinking I was wrong when I thought I was ovulating.. but ff was wrong ;)

The dotted lines mean ff thinks you ovulated this day, but isn't sure. When you get solid criss hairs that mean for sure the ovulation day.

Good luck!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)