Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Curious...what was this?

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:35 AM
  • 6 Replies

Mobile Photo

So I finally got my BFP in May following a chemical pregnancy (same cycle, even!)

But I was going through pictures on my phone and found this test from February. Friend of mine said she thought it was an evap, but what do you think?? ETA: I'm basically thinking I had a chemical pregnancy in February AND April, and then a BFP in May.

by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
angimariebrown
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this

That was a lot darker than any chemicals I've seen, but that must have been it if you didn't end up pregnant.

robibuni
by Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:41 AM

See, my thing was, I saw color, so it couldn't have been an evap. Well, can you see color in the picture? Or did I lose my mind?

Obviously I didn't end up pregnant, but it's very confusing.

Quoting angimariebrown:

That was a lot darker than any chemicals I've seen, but that must have been it if you didn't end up pregnant.

angimariebrown
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:56 AM

I 100% see color, and a lot of it =) Interesting!

Quoting robibuni:

See, my thing was, I saw color, so it couldn't have been an evap. Well, can you see color in the picture? Or did I lose my mind?

Obviously I didn't end up pregnant, but it's very confusing.

Quoting angimariebrown:

BryBrysmama
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:57 AM
I see color in the second line
Runnermama9810
by Group Admin on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:37 PM
Was it left over hormone from your chemical ? :( hugs
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:10 PM

I most definitely see color and a pretty strong line. Unfortunately, I think you are right, you had a chemical in both February and April. If I read it right, it wouldn't be left over hormones, because I think the test you are showing are from prior to your loss in April?.... I am so sorry for your losses. Sending you lots of hugs and baby dust!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)