• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depressed

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:18 PM
  • 6 Replies
This may be venting or sound like im being a baby but i think im going to leave the group. My test this morning is negative. Im 9 dpo but not feeling hopeful at all. All i know is im so tired. 😔 and honestly wish i had more people there for me. Bye guys.
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Luke8212013
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:27 PM
1 mom liked this
:( I'm so sorry you're down. I hope you come back. Hugs
Mrseoc
by Allie on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:01 PM
I'm sorry you feel that way. I started to feel that way in this group too. I saw so many ladies come in and leave a couple months later. I started to visit the group less because, like you I felt alone and hopeless.
I told myself, and I'm telling you... this journey is between you and your DH (or SO). It's not you and the other ladies in the group. Your ttc journey is yours and yours alone.
Best of luck to you. I hope you come back. There are some supportive ladies in this group. Sometimes those of us who struggled for a long time become the best cheerleaders :)
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this
:( hugs!!!
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:14 PM

I don't know if you will get this message or not. But, please know, I am so very sorry you are depressed and don't feel encouraged in this group! I wish I was on here more often lately, because that is one thing I try to always do, is be there for you, for everyone. I am trying to sell a house and work has been so crazy, I have neglected everyone. Please hang in there, and you are not a baby, for feeling this way!!! TTC, with or without being involved with this forum, is sooooo tiring, even if you have only tried for 1 month!!! It is exhausting and disappointing! I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you!!! I do hope that you start to feel a little better and when you are ready you will come back, or you will get your , very deserved BFP!!! (You are still testing very early, so unless AF shows, you are not out this month!!!) Just so you know, I've been ttc #1 since 2012, so I understand you and feel for you!!!! Sending you lots of hugs and baby dust!!! 

hugs

kristine8333
by Gold Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 1:18 AM
Thank you. Ive been in this group since the beginning of 2014. And agreed, there's only a handful of ladies in the group that are more supportive than others. Just started af tonight, which is probably why im so moody.

Quoting Mrseoc: I'm sorry you feel that way. I started to feel that way in this group too. I saw so many ladies come in and leave a couple months later. I started to visit the group less because, like you I felt alone and hopeless.
I told myself, and I'm telling you... this journey is between you and your DH (or SO). It's not you and the other ladies in the group. Your ttc journey is yours and yours alone.
Best of luck to you. I hope you come back. There are some supportive ladies in this group. Sometimes those of us who struggled for a long time become the best cheerleaders :)
kristine8333
by Gold Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 1:22 AM
Ohhh thank you hun. You are amazing. You deserve your bfp!! I unfortunately got af tonight, which is why im so moody. Sucks, cause i got the witch at 9dpo....that has never happend before. Thank you for your encouragement, i wish i was as helpful to you as you are to us! 💜💜

Quoting Kimipeli:

I don't know if you will get this message or not. But, please know, I am so very sorry you are depressed and don't feel encouraged in this group! I wish I was on here more often lately, because that is one thing I try to always do, is be there for you, for everyone. I am trying to sell a house and work has been so crazy, I have neglected everyone. Please hang in there, and you are not a baby, for feeling this way!!! TTC, with or without being involved with this forum, is sooooo tiring, even if you have only tried for 1 month!!! It is exhausting and disappointing! I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you!!! I do hope that you start to feel a little better and when you are ready you will come back, or you will get your , very deserved BFP!!! (You are still testing very early, so unless AF shows, you are not out this month!!!) Just so you know, I've been ttc #1 since 2012, so I understand you and feel for you!!!! Sending you lots of hugs and baby dust!!! 

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)