Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looks like I'm back

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:31 PM
  • 5 Replies
I see a lot of new people in here so I'll RE-introduce myself. My name is Ally,DH and I have been together almost 4 1/2 years. We have DD7( he raises as his own) and DS is 3 months old. I honestly thought we were done having children after our youngest was born but we've decided to let whatever happens,happen. I'm not charting or anything because I haven't had a period since ds was born(exclusively breastfed).I'm here quite a bit checking on people and being a silent cheerleader. I wish you all a ton of baby dust and the best of luck.
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:46 PM

Welcome back! I am sure I speak for all of us when I say we appreciate the silent cheerleaders and can take all the baby dust you got to give! Congrats on your new baby! I hope your journey will be a short one with this baby! Have fun and enjoy!!!! BTW, my name is Kim and I have been ttc #1 since 2012. We are not sure how we are going to proceed, so sorta taking a break... Though I decided to play with taking my temperature for some reason. Not going to well with that, says my temps fluctuation is high. LOl. Anyways, again good luck! and I'm sending you baby dust as well!

Luke8212013
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello:)
Congratulations on your new baby! That's very exciting to have a growing family!
My dh and I have been married for 6 years, we just celebrated our anniversary :) we have a son who is 3 years old and we've been ttc since February for baby #2. I've just started taking opk's, so hoping that helps us.
Welcome back and best of luck to you!!
lovemylife_15
by Ally on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:21 PM
Awe thank you! I hate that you're having such a hard time ,I'll pray for you. Temping use to drive me nuts,same time everyday before I got up,way to restricting for my liking.

Quoting Kimipeli:

Welcome back! I am sure I speak for all of us when I say we appreciate the silent cheerleaders and can take all the baby dust you got to give! Congrats on your new baby! I hope your journey will be a short one with this baby! Have fun and enjoy!!!! BTW, my name is Kim and I have been ttc #1 since 2012. We are not sure how we are going to proceed, so sorta taking a break... Though I decided to play with taking my temperature for some reason. Not going to well with that, says my temps fluctuation is high. LOl. Anyways, again good luck! and I'm sending you baby dust as well!

Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:27 PM

Thank you so much!! That is so sweet and greatly appreciated! LOL, yes, I hate that I have to wake up and take my temp at the exact same time!!! So annoying! I also, will sometimes be hot or freezing when I wake up, so apparently my conditions are not the same every day. Also, I have Raynaud's disease, so not sure if that makes a difference or not - it is a circulation disease, nothing serious, though... Thank you, again!!!!

Quoting lovemylife_15: Awe thank you! I hate that you're having such a hard time ,I'll pray for you. Temping use to drive me nuts,same time everyday before I got up,way to restricting for my liking.
Quoting Kimipeli:

lovemylife_15
by Ally on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:27 PM
Thank u so much. I hope your ttc journey comes to end soon for you :) opks are definitely good tools but can also drive you mad lol. My dh was working 12 hr shifts at work on third so knowing when it was O time and trying to find time to do the deed was rather challenging.

Quoting Luke8212013: Hello:)
Congratulations on your new baby! That's very exciting to have a growing family!
My dh and I have been married for 6 years, we just celebrated our anniversary :) we have a son who is 3 years old and we've been ttc since February for baby #2. I've just started taking opk's, so hoping that helps us.
Welcome back and best of luck to you!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)