Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

officially ttc #2

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:50 PM
  • 16 Replies
My daughters 14 months and I want her to have a sibling close in age. I conceived on femera with her so im hoping it works as well as last time. Kinda hoping for a boy since this may be my last at least for a few years but ill just be happy with whatever God blesses me with to have a healthy baby and pregnancy no matter the gender. The fertility clinic I saw when I conceived my daughter and this time I like alot but you get a different doctor each time you go usually all the doctors are wonderful this one I saw last time was ok I suppose he just didnt have the same vibe or friendliness I have had with past resident doctors there.
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:53 PM

Welcome to ttc. Yes, some docs, though they could be just as good as others, lack bedside manner!!!!! I hope that this ttc journey will be short! Sending you lots of baby dust, blue baby dust!!!

kajira
by Emma on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:13 PM

Welcome back! I'm doing a similar protocol! femera.... one cycle no meds.. next cycle, hopefully adding a trigger shot!

ashley_marie91
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Ive been following your post your current test looks promising. Ive never had an indent on those. Fx for you!

Quoting kajira:

Welcome back! I'm doing a similar protocol! femera.... one cycle no meds.. next cycle, hopefully adding a trigger shot!

kajira
by Emma on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:19 PM

the one I took tonight was negative - so I'm hoping that in the morning I get one that's not negative.... lol

Quoting ashley_marie91: Ive been following your post your current test looks promising. Ive never had an indent on those. Fx for you!
Quoting kajira:

ashley_marie91
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! Hows things going for you?

Quoting Kimipeli:

Welcome to ttc. Yes, some docs, though they could be just as good as others, lack bedside manner!!!!! I hope that this ttc journey will be short! Sending you lots of baby dust, blue baby dust!!!

ashley_marie91
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:28 PM
I hope so as well. Ill be looking for an update in the AM.

Quoting kajira:

the one I took tonight was negative - so I'm hoping that in the morning I get one that's not negative.... lol

Quoting ashley_marie91: Ive been following your post your current test looks promising. Ive never had an indent on those. Fx for you!

Quoting kajira:

Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:41 PM

Well, we have been ttc #1 since 2012. We saw an RE recently, who recommened only IVF. We may go get a second opinion, but we really need it all to sink in, so we are kind of taking a break, but not at the same time LOL. I started temping this month, not sure exactly why, that is not going well. It says I fluctuate high. Oh well. Whatever. Lol. Anyways, thank you for asking! Even if I never conceive I can't imagine not being a cheer leader for everyone else, unless circumstances change and I don't have internet or something LOL.

Quoting ashley_marie91: Thank you! Hows things going for you?
Quoting Kimipeli:

kajira
by Emma on Oct. 28, 2016 at 9:12 AM

well  I forgot to look at the test at the 10 mminute mark last night before discaring it. It had a darker line, then both the tests yesterday.... but since it was outside of the time limit. 

Image result for facepalm GIF

I just retested, waiting for them to dry for 5 minutes.

Quoting ashley_marie91: I hope so as well. Ill be looking for an update in the AM.
Quoting kajira:

Quoting kajira:

kajira
by Emma on Oct. 28, 2016 at 9:14 AM

I'm sorry you are in that situation :( 

Quoting Kimipeli:

Well, we have been ttc #1 since 2012. We saw an RE recently, who recommened only IVF. We may go get a second opinion, but we really need it all to sink in, so we are kind of taking a break, but not at the same time LOL. I started temping this month, not sure exactly why, that is not going well. It says I fluctuate high. Oh well. Whatever. Lol. Anyways, thank you for asking! Even if I never conceive I can't imagine not being a cheer leader for everyone else, unless circumstances change and I don't have internet or something LOL.

Quoting ashley_marie91: Thank you! Hows things going for you?
Quoting Kimipeli:

florallove92
by Group Admin on Oct. 28, 2016 at 11:38 AM
Welcome back! 😊 Fx for a short stay!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)