• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oct 27 2016

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:31 PM
  • 13 Replies
I am on my tww will keep yall update on it goes but, my fiance just had her bleeding but not sure if her implantation or af
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:43 PM

How long was her cycle??? If it was very short and light, could be Implantation bleeding. Hang in there during the tww. Never fun! Sending baby dust!

tinkerbellp
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 8:10 AM
Thanks her cycle was regular but not much on pad just mostly when she wipes plus felt like going throw up and yesturday I had my tooth pulled it was awful

Quoting Kimipeli:

How long was her cycle??? If it was very short and light, could be Implantation bleeding. Hang in there during the tww. Never fun! Sending baby dust!

kman88
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 8:19 AM

Wait.. Are yall both trying to get pregnant at the same time? Are you doing IUI or inhome? Same donor? Sorry if Im nosey, just ignore me. Im just curious, and I couldnt imagine both being pregnant at the same time. That sounds miserable with all the mood swings lol. 

tinkerbellp
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 10:24 AM
My fiance had her tww up in 26th but she miss her af day and half so she think she started her af but why wasn't much on pad when she wipes was light but any clot but she was cramping so bad she had take warm bath n I did my tww as of Oct 27th I been ttc but on n off we have same donor and yesterday I had my tooth pulled I am sick like an dog I am on 2dpo

Quoting kman88:

Wait.. Are yall both trying to get pregnant at the same time? Are you doing IUI or inhome? Same donor? Sorry if Im nosey, just ignore me. Im just curious, and I couldnt imagine both being pregnant at the same time. That sounds miserable with all the mood swings lol. 

sweetktn
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 12:21 PM
Has she tested? Maybe not really af, it is common to have a little light bleeding early in pregnancy.

So sorry about your tooth, that is such a horrible pain especially while ttc. Hope you feel better soon.
tinkerbellp
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 2:22 PM
Thanks hun just horrible headache just ugh hate when you can eat much my fiance Sheila having clots but on t.p just soo much mucus n light pink but she don't have anything hardly on pad just cramping bad

Quoting sweetktn: Has she tested? Maybe not really af, it is common to have a little light bleeding early in pregnancy.

So sorry about your tooth, that is such a horrible pain especially while ttc. Hope you feel better soon.
Lollypeg9896
by Gold Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 2:38 PM
So you're both doing insemination?
tinkerbellp
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 2:48 PM
Sheila did hers on Oct 13th I did mine on Oct 27th

Quoting Lollypeg9896: So you're both doing insemination?
sweetktn
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 4:40 PM
Sounds like it could be implantation bleeding since it's not full flow and se wen do have cramping early on because everything is stretching and adjusting so quickly.

Quoting tinkerbellp: Thanks hun just horrible headache just ugh hate when you can eat much my fiance Sheila having clots but on t.p just soo much mucus n light pink but she don't have anything hardly on pad just cramping bad

Quoting sweetktn: Has she tested? Maybe not really af, it is common to have a little light bleeding early in pregnancy.

tinkerbellp
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 5:08 PM
You think it implantation even thought she has a lot of clot in the toliet but not on the pad?

Quoting sweetktn: Sounds like it could be implantation bleeding since it's not full flow and se wen do have cramping early on because everything is stretching and adjusting so quickly.

Quoting tinkerbellp: Thanks hun just horrible headache just ugh hate when you can eat much my fiance Sheila having clots but on t.p just soo much mucus n light pink but she don't have anything hardly on pad just cramping bad

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)